Am I selfish for deciding to be childfree and looking forward to retiring early?

Am I selfish for choosing to be childfree?

• yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
People come up with all sorts of conclusions just to make you reconsider and change your mind but some of us don't want kids at all. Some even go as far as labeling us as homosexuals for not wanting kids. There is more to life than kids my fellow Somalis.

I think you are kind of crazy.

I think it is weird and I think there is something wrong with a man who doesn't want to impregnate the opposite sex.

Man by nature wants to impregnate the opposite sex and expand his blood line.

Skærmbillede 2020-03-26 kl. 12.56.18 AM.png

Damn, that's crazy. Really interesting. Shit, what a great load of information. Damn, that really keeps the nogging go jogging. Thanks for sharing this knowledge.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I can't live a day without seeing my kids, the best thing and the most thrilling thing in my whole existence is producing them, you should be proud to produce a few Farahs and Xalimos, this will be your life's destiny and you just can't avoid it adeer.

:sass2:

I can't live a day without seeing my kids, the best thing and the most thrilling thing in my whole existence is producing them, you should be proud to produce a few Farahs and Xalimos, this will be your life's destiny and you just can't avoid it adeer.

:sass2:
There is a 98% chance I am at least 10-15 years younger than you. How are you calling me adeer?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There is a 98% chance I am at least 10-15 years younger than you. How are you calling me adeer?

I am young and very attractive sxb, I was married as young as 18 because women were all over me sxb, it was my destiny and I had to go along with my parents wishes with their arranged marriage which I was looking forward to and the bride was an Isaaq dime.

:ohhhdamn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am young and very attractive sxb, I was married as young as 18 because women were all over me sxb, it was my destiny and I had to go along with my parents wishes with their arranged marriage which I was looking forward to and the bride was an Isaaq dime.

So manifesto is a divorced father. Interesting. :leon:You failed to mention that until today.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
You're not selfish. But if you won't impregnate whatever girl ends up with you, she'll make your life a living hell. Women needs babies and if you take that away from her she'll resent you.

I suggest you send her to me so I'm the one who gives her the baby and she's happy and you're happy sxb :friendhug:

You're not selfish. But if you won't impregnate whatever girl ends up with you, she'll make your life a living hell. Women needs babies and if you take that away from her she'll resent you.

I suggest you send her to me so I'm the one who gives her the baby and she's happy and you're happy sxb :friendhug:

So you want to cuck another Somali?

You remind me of an encounter I had with an older Somali gentlemen while waiting in line to grab a hot coffee before the lockdown. I mistakenly called the elderly Somali gentleman 'adeer' but he allowed it only because I was much younger than him. Even adeers don't like to be called that word because it seems everyone is chasing the alluring look of youthfulness these days.

Also, he should just marry an Cadaan. They're fine with not having kids, you just need to give them wine and cats.

Trending