Am I racist?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ask me questions, I want to know if I’m a racist.

Today a somali girl asked me why I wouldn’t date this jamaican dude that was hitting on me, I said I want to preserve my jileec hair genes. She’s now declared i’m a racist. I asked her if it’s wrong for a madhow to say they won’t marry an east asian because they want to preserve their athleticism, she said not really.
:wtf:
why am I a racist for preserving my cushitic genes? Ask me questions. I’m not taking these bootyclapping xalimos and their advice serious
:noneck:

You not racist. Everyone has the right to choose mate based on any reason they want. You just made a mistake of not being politically correct. You didn’t have to be honest. Could just say not interested.

Ask me questions, I want to know if I’m a racist.

Today a somali girl asked me why I wouldn’t date this jamaican dude that was hitting on me, I said I want to preserve my jileec hair genes. She’s now declared i’m a racist. I asked her if it’s wrong for a madhow to say they won’t marry an east asian because they want to preserve their athleticism, she said not really.
:wtf:
why am I a racist for preserving my cushitic genes? Ask me questions. I’m not taking these bootyclapping xalimos and their advice serious
:noneck:
That girl is a blm xalimo and will probably race mix with a madow in the near future, best to avoid

Apollo

VIP
You are a misogynist. Why date a man when there are many good women available for you? Internalized misogyny, self-hating woman.

Why are you dating a human and not a dog or a cat? Clearly speciesist human supremacist.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You are a misogynist. Why date a man when there are many good women available for you? Internalized misogyny, self-hating woman.

Why are you dating a human and not a dog or a cat? Clearly speciesist human supremacist.
Then a misogynist I am.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:whew:
the only pu$$y I will come near is a cat, even then I have a cat allergy

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Unrelated to this, but is it problematic to want to f*** black girls but not want to marry them? I’m having a existential crisis

A Xeno Xalimo

Marilyn Monroe Love GIF

You have the right but it is kind of a dumb reason bc many full somalis have “timo adag” maybe not as much as west africans or jamaicans but whose to say you can’t birth a full somali child with 4a hair? Seen it multiple times

Like for me I wouldn’t consider western madow men bc of incompatibility of culture not something as meaningless as hair

You have the right but it is kind of a dumb reason bc many full somalis have “timo adag” maybe not as much as west africans or jamaicans but whose to say you can’t birth a full somali child with 4a hair? Seen it multiple times

Like for me I wouldn’t consider western madow men bc of incompatibility of culture not something as meaningless as hair
But you can’t tell her what’s important just because it’s not important for you. Hair is important, if it wasn’t it wouldn’t be a billion dollar business

But you can’t tell her what’s important just because it’s not important for you. Hair is important, if it wasn’t it wouldn’t be a billion dollar business
My point is that she shouldn’t delude herself into thinking that somalis do not have coarse hair running in the family. There’s nothing wrong with it either. It’s just hair

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@Qeelbax

Notions of beauty and preservation of it is a natural occurrence and people are entitled to it. Diinta has allocated a space for it so as to facilitate the process of marriage

Having said that, there’s more important factors which should take priority such as the religious background of ninkas, his lineage other compatibility expectations and the Islamic rules of courtship. You shouldn’t worry yourself over nin gaal ah tbh.

World

VIP
Men hit on any woman with two legs, why would you date a man just because he hit on you? Sounds like fake news to get a popular thread.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
For a short time, I was in local running team. I was on a table with a group of black girls who regularly sat next to me. One of them asked me if I would date anyone of them or which one of them o would date, something along those lines. Being an undiplomatic 15 year old. I said "none". They've hated my guts since

Last edited:
For a short time, I was in local running team. I was on a table with a group of black girls who regularly sat next to me. One of them asked me if I would date anyone of them or which one of them o would date, something along those lines. Being an undiplomatic 15 year old. I said "none". They've hated my guts since
never tell people the truth, better tell sweet lies

I've lost count how often you bring up being hit on by black girls, have they traumatised you that much:drakelaugh:

Trending