Am I obligated to call my friend's ugly baby cute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Please don't, it's very rude and nothing good will come from it. Instead use positive words and compliment ur friends family if you value ur friendship with her/him. :)

@Reiko
Enters the room where her friend is holding the baby.
Reiko inner voice says acudu billah cunugu foolxumo badnaa:9uoofqd:

Looks at her friend and baby smiles and says out loud Masha-allah what a beautiful baby :ninja:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That baby looks scary... Ramadan is around the corner and I can't lie..

Stop being a hater nayaa. All babies are cute. If u dont have anything to say, say nothing!

One time my cousin came with a baby to our home, followed by her Hawiya lady and her Hawiya baby. My cousin who married a hawiya baby, lets say was not cute. (notice i didnt say anything bad or hateration)

But her friend baby was soooo darn cute i couldnt help but outburst praise the baby's cuteness.

My cousin got mad at me for not praising her child.

Nevertheless i lied, and said yes she is cute.

I get some good deeds reward

Stop being a hater nayaa. All babies are cute. If u dont have anything to say, say nothing!

One time my cousin came with a baby to our home, followed by her Hawiya lady and her Hawiya baby. My cousin who married a hawiya baby, lets say was not cute. (notice i didnt say anything bad or hateration)

But her friend baby was soooo darn cute i couldnt help but outburst praise the baby's cuteness.

My cousin got mad at me for not praising her child.

Nevertheless i lied, and said yes she is cute.

I get some good deeds reward
Babies have qabil now lol wow.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That baby looks scary... Ramadan is around the corner and I can't lie..

Thank you my feature female.

Why should I lie? Why does society makes me lie?

A lot of xaliimos give birth to ugly kids. It is a fact. They give birth to a lot of deformed looking babies. That forehead curse makes everyone look ugly

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thank you my feature female.

Why should I lie? Why does society makes me lie?

A lot of xaliimos give birth to ugly kids. It is a fact. They give birth to a lot of deformed looking babies. That forehead curse makes everyone look ugly

Waryaa go wash your mouth with biiyo

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Please don't, it's very rude and nothing good will come from it. Instead use positive words and compliment ur friends family if you value ur friendship with her/him. :)

So you here to advocate for being a liar.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I wasn't aware babies can look bad, don't they all just look kinda goofy:gucciwhat:

Ugaaso

Deni
it's the ugly truth, what can you do!!
67323965-03EF-4F23-92B4-9C8568355725.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending