Am I Missing Out a Lot by Not Having Children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they really change a man's perspective in life and make life totally different?

I mean, I made a decision not to have kids at this point in my life, but many people kept telling me I am missing out. And most of all, they said I will be lonely when I grow old without kids. Ex-classmates most have kids and they always talk about it.

I've watched my coworkers get married and have kids.. they're maybe 2-5 years older than me (I'm 27).

I can tell they buy poverty clothes, still try to clip coupons to eat out at lunch, drive ****ty cars, always stressed out at work because they have to support for their kids.

Meanwhile I stayed single, didn't have kids, and am pocketing all this cash, low stress, do what I want

Plan to have kids when I'm 35ish so I don't have to cuck my spending habits

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Boowe stack doe then retire back home in a fat yard and multiple wives that's the mission then breed like a China man :rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have noticed all your threads are about relationships and marriage say wallahi you're not a chick parading as a man :wtfdis:

Why? Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim

Why curse innocent children? Just because I don't believe in romance and Bollywood :dwill:
Somalis grew up on Bollywood movies. It's our native film industry. You can't diss it. I don't even think they had anything properly describable as romance in those Hindi flicks.

No curse, just the truth. The first words out of your kid's mouth would be "hoyaada w**s". May you be sterile till the end of your days warya.

TooMacaan

VIP
Kids are awesome but they're also a heavy responsibility. Don't have them solely because your colleagues/peers have them, nor simply for the sake of reproducing & continuing your 'line'.

Also, it's not all about spending; you have to be active in their lives and emotionally invest in them too. Instead of asking how children can enhance your life-- maybe think about what you have to offer them..? Not everyone has what it takes to be a good father.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis grew up on Bollywood movies. It's our native film industry. You can't diss it. I don't even think they had anything properly describable as romance in those Hindi flicks.

No curse, just the truth. The first words out of your kid's mouth would be "hoyaada w**s". May you be sterile till the end of your days warya.
Man judges by that which is apparent but Allah the most sublime judges by that which lies in the heart :denzelnigga:

Kids are awesome but they're also a heavy responsibility. Don't have them solely because your colleagues/peers have them, nor simply for the sake of reproducing & continuing your 'line'.

Also, it's not all about spending-- you have to be active in their lives and emotionally invest in them too. Instead of asking how children can enhance your life-- maybe think about what you have to offer them..? Not everyone has what it takes to be a good father.
Abaayo I need to breed with a church girl. They are very submissive. The Bible says the man is the head of the house just as Christ is the head of man. I dig that. Can you find a nice little Jesus freak for adeer Bidaar?

TooMacaan

VIP
Abaayo I need to breed with a church girl. They are very submissive. The Bible says the man is the head of the house just as Christ is the head of man. I dig that. Can you find a nice little Jesus freak for adeer Bidaar?
All the church girls I know are either White or Korean, and the western culture has "corrupted" them all. As for the few submissive ones, I have a feeling they wouldn't appreciate merely being regarded as breeding machines.

Also, it's not all about spending; you have to be active in their lives and emotionally invest in them too. Instead of asking how children can enhance your life-- maybe think about what you have to offer them..? [Not everyone has what it takes to be a good father.

Agree on everything on but I will add that not woman has what it takes to be a good mother.

Finding a quality woman is rather hard nowadays. Quality woman and good mother are interconnected. Once u find a quality woman, high chance she will become a good mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending