Am I Missing Out a Lot by Not Having Children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the church girls I know are either White or Korean, and the western culture has "corrupted" them all. As for the few submissive ones, I have a feeling they wouldn't appreciate merely being regarded as breeding machines.
But didn't the Injeel say Go forth and multiply? I'm just going by the book. The Holy Bible also commands: Repent not when thy knickers falleth.

Korean? Presumably from the South of the Peninsula, not North. Ain't gonna breed with no commies. Imagine having Kim Jong Un as your father in law. I like them Asiatic broads though.

Yes, Western culture is very corrupting to Christian womanhood. Every pious lady needs to make hijra.

TooMacaan

VIP
Agree on everything on but I will add that not woman has what it takes to be a good mother.

Finding a quality woman is rather hard nowadays. Quality woman and good mother are interconnected. Once u find a quality woman, high chance she will become a good mother.
Lol ok, but the thread topic is about being a potential father.

Anyways, I agree that not all women have what it takes to be a good mother; where I disagree, although, is that being a good mother is interconnected to being a quality woman.

A woman can still be a quality woman (a.k.a, a female who is a quality individual) without having good mothering potential. Not all women like or want kids [and this doesn't make them a bad person or any less female].

Kids are awesome but they're also a heavy responsibility. Don't have them solely because your colleagues/peers have them, nor simply for the sake of reproducing & continuing your 'line'.

Also, it's not all about spending; you have to be active in their lives and emotionally invest in them too. Instead of asking how children can enhance your life-- maybe think about what you have to offer them..? Not everyone has what it takes to be a good father.
This. Parenting is effort. Ive noticed that somali parents feel that their children owe them a debt for being born. Like what the f*ck. You decided to stick it in :childplease:. Im not cut out for fatherhood so i will not have them.

Do they really change a man's perspective in life and make life totally different?

I mean, I made a decision not to have kids at this point in my life, but many people kept telling me I am missing out. And most of all, they said I will be lonely when I grow old without kids. Ex-classmates most have kids and they always talk about it.

I've watched my coworkers get married and have kids.. they're maybe 2-5 years older than me (I'm 27).

I can tell they buy poverty clothes, still try to clip coupons to eat out at lunch, drive ****ty cars, always stressed out at work because they have to support for their kids.

Meanwhile I stayed single, didn't have kids, and am pocketing all this cash, low stress, do what I want

Plan to have kids when I'm 35ish so I don't have to cuck my spending habits

35? So you can die when they graduate high school. Our purpose in life is to reproduce warya, I don't know why people are selfish. It's one thing not to want to have kids because you think you'll be a bad parent versus wanting everything for yourself. Kids will make you realize a lot of things, make you more humble and loving. What's not great about coming home and interacting with your own flesh and blood. Someone who innocently and unconditionally loves you back. Yes there's responsibilities but the memories and positivity outweighs the negatives. They'll grow up and move on, maybe you'll have grandchildren either way I would want my own family. Obviously you would have to make sure you're financially stable but once you are there's nothing wrong with having two cute monsters roaming the house making a ruckus cuz once they get older you'll miss it. Having a partner that agrees and shares your views would be great as well because kids need a balance a good home to come to.

TooMacaan

VIP
But didn't the Injeel say Go forth and multiply? I'm just going by the book. The Holy Bible also commands: Repent not when thy knickers falleth.

Korean? Presumably from the South of the Peninsula, not North. Ain't gonna breed with no commies. Imagine having Kim Jong Un as your father in law. I like them Asiatic broads though.

Yes, Western culture is very corrupting to Christian womanhood. Every pious lady needs to make hijra.
Lmao, the libertarian jihad is setting sights on the Bible now eh?:wow: It was only a matter of time.
This is why all religious salafis must stick together:fittytousand:; teaming up with you liberals is just falling to the traps of divide and conquer.

Lmao, the libertarian jihad is setting sights on the Bible now eh?:wow: It was only a matter of time.
This is why all religious salafis must stick together:fittytousand:; teaming up with you liberals is just falling to the traps of divide and conquer.
So you're saying I need to become a Salafist before I can roll around nekkid with a pious Catholic sister? Jeez. I would rather become a Holy Roller. Worshipping the crucified God is better than shilling for towelheads.

Surely you can find me a nice obedient Amish farm girl to breastfeed me when cow milk is in short supply?

TooMacaan

VIP
This. Parenting is effort. Ive noticed that somali parents feel that their children owe them a debt for being born. Like what the f*ck. You decided to stick it in :childplease:. Im not cut out for fatherhood so i will not have them.
Lol, I think that mentality is more of a byproduct of collectivist cultures tbh...children are seen as an investment and parents expect a return.

My parents have the same mindset and they even told me straight up. It can be a bit irritating when you grow up in the West, seeing the differences in the relationships between ajnabi children and their parents, but it is what it is. I don't blame them.

Zeus

STYLIN
35? So you can die when they graduate high school. Our purpose in life is to reproduce warya, I don't know why people are selfish. It's one thing not to want to have kids because you think you'll be a bad parent versus wanting everything for yourself. Kids will make you realize a lot of things, make you more humble and loving. What's not great about coming home and interacting with your own flesh and blood. Someone who innocently and unconditionally loves you back. Yes there's responsibilities but the memories and positivity outweighs the negatives. They'll grow up and move on, maybe you'll have grandchildren either way I would want my own family. Obviously you would have to make sure you're financially stable but once you are there's nothing wrong with having two cute monsters roaming the house making a ruckus cuz once they get older you'll miss it. Having a partner that agrees and shares your views would be great as well because kids need a balance a good home to come to.

You really don't see the irony in your post? How is not wanting to have something selfish, but having kids for memories, unconditional love, and interacting with your own flesh not selfish? All the reasons you listed for having kids revolved around yourself.

TooMacaan

VIP
So you're saying I need to become a Salafist before I can roll around nekkid with a pious Catholic sister? Jeez. I would rather become a Holy Roller. Worshipping the crucified God is better than shilling for towelheads.

Surely you can find me a nice obedient Amish farm girl to breastfeed me when cow milk is in short supply?
If you're looking to fulfill such desires, you're better off looking for less conservative girls. I think you have the wrong demographic:icon lol::icon lol:

You really don't see the irony in your post? How is not wanting to have something selfish, but having kids for memories, unconditional love, and interacting with your own flesh not selfish? All the reasons you listed for having kids revolved around yourself.

:gucciwhat: Really lol how is it selfish if I'm willing to sacrifice and those things I mentioned were just things that come with having a child. I wasn't mentioning them based on what I wanted.

TooMacaan

VIP
Lactation is xaraam for conservatives? I defy you to back that up with the holy scriptures. You're an Injeel twister.
Lol, I don't know whether or not it's permissible by religious standards- but it's probably frowned upon culturally. No uptight girl is gonna be down for that. The breastmilk is reserved for the army of babies, that you've declared is your duty to breed.
I guess you can always try your luck with the extremely repressed ones tho...

This may be the longest comment you've ever posted? Bravo.

How many kids you wanna have?

Will they be allowed boyfriends?

Will you teach them about the birds and the bees? Answer me yareey.

Lol, I don't know whether or not it's permissible by religious standards- but it's probably frowned upon culturally. No uptight girl is gonna be down for that. The breastmilk is reserved for the army of babies, that you've declared is your duty to breed.
I guess you can always try your luck with the extremely repressed ones tho...
So we've established that sheikh Bidaar Wanagsan has holy writ on his side. Titty milk is halal. Babies don't enjoy breasts, so how fair is it to give them mammaries when they can nourish your boo? Women are so dumb. My kids will be bottlefed, straight up. It's obscene for toddlers to play with boobs.

Ever seen that scene in Me, Myself, and I where Jim Carey grabs the nipple out of that breastfeeding mother's baby and jams it in his mouth? No? @Lola_Vonroe, drop that link on this Christian bimbo.

This may be the longest comment you've ever posted? Bravo.

How many kids you wanna have?

Will they be allowed boyfriends?

Will you teach them about the birds and the bees? Answer me yareey.

Yes I want 4 and hell no they won't have boyfriends because I would be bringing temptation into the house as for the bees and birds of course I would tell them I'd rather they hear it from me versus their friends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts