Am I Messed Up For Doing This

So on my drive home from work, I was violently cut off, by this smug arrogant c*nt. So I followed him for a good 20 minutes, pulled up beside him at a traffic lights, lifted up my helmet to just above my mouth, stuck my index finger down my throat, regurgitating that very heavy lunch I had, leaned into his window (he had his window rolled down) and done.......you know what.

Then, I simply wiped me mouth, turned the bike round, and rode off into the sunset.

Was that wrong of me?

Sounds like you might need some therapy for anger management and possibly bulimia with food addiction. Because if true, then that is just insane.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sounds like you might need some therapy for anger management and possibly bulimia with food addiction. Because if true, then that is just insane.

@VantaBlack @Arma has a small baby at home. No sleep. Plus dealing with London traffic? Subhanaahallah, u r asking for an explosion.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Now that is taking road rage to a new level, you sound mentally ill.

VixR

Veritas
I have to call bs on this lol. How projectile can vomit be to land in a next car even if you pulled up next to it in an upright position (even if you leaned, you’re sitting). Most of it would’ve landed down your shirt and on your motorcycle, plus what was that driver doing lol.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Disgusting, that’s not a natural reaction, what happened to good ole flipping them off :ileycry:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I have no regrets...the c*nt deserved it. And no, I'm neither mad nor bulimic, you bastardos.

I have no regrets...the c*nt deserved it. And no, I'm neither mad nor bulimic, you bastardos.

giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Because hes smashing a Madow girl :damn:

The fufu pumpum is turning him into a monkey that vomits on niggas :browtf:

Did i ask you? Ya child Ximaar? Bug off, i am doing some psycho analysis here

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This ain't normal :damedamn:

Just blare the horn behind them for a block and move on

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

Just some advice, instead of trying to psychoanalyse other people, first get to know yourself, because more than likely you do not.

R u playing tricks on my mind? U want me to use my brilliant mind on myself so u can unravel me? Really Vanta, u r not only a genius. U r a sorcery-ist

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts