Am I Messed Up For Doing This

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
So on my drive home from work, I was violently cut off, by this smug arrogant c*nt. So I followed him for a good 20 minutes, pulled up beside him at a traffic lights, lifted up my helmet to just above my mouth, stuck my index finger down my throat, regurgitating that very heavy lunch I had, leaned into his window (he had his window rolled down) and done.......you know what.

Then, I simply wiped me mouth, turned the bike round, and rode off into the sunset.

Was that wrong of me?

Macalin M

Out here
Coming like an upgraded version of Jamie Carra kkkk

upload_2020-1-6_20-33-6.gif

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So on my drive home from work, I was violently cut off, by this smug arrogant c*nt. So I followed him for a good 20 minutes, pulled up beside him at a traffic lights, lifted up my helmet to just above my mouth, stuck my index finger down my throat, regurgitating that very heavy lunch I had, leaned into his window (he had his window rolled down) and done.......you know what.

Then, I simply wiped me mouth, turned the bike round, and rode off into the sunset.

Was that wrong of me?
Don't do that to the cadaan pls. You don't want to unleash the inner Adolf in them. Indians are fair game for being ass kissers.

:shookgabre::samwelcome:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Following them for 20 minutes!? They ain't worth the petrol consumption. You're lucky you got away with that sxb.

I let those kind of ppl go, they could be in a horrible mood and can't think straight, their reckless driving will come back to haunt them, keep it stepping.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Was that wrong of me?

651.jpg

I am so glad it was just your index finger and vomiting. I seriously was scared. I thought u were going to flash him your gu.s.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

Was that wrong of me?

:kanyehmm: :dead::russ:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Arma why not just smash his mirror? I thought that was the standard biker revenge move
dlljsdweaxvo5n6d7fqd.gif

Apollo

VIP

Was that wrong of me?

Lol, it was a bit random, but I can understand. Studies have shown that people become extremely aggressive during traffic and road rage is natural.

Just be careful with violence. You can't do shit nowadays or you will end up with a record.

Trending