Am i mentally not there?? (i didnt want to say "sick" coz thats rude)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just watched Donald Jr., Trump on the view. Walaahi he comes off very likable. I am kinda attracted to him "now". Not intellectually, but you know.....the other attraction...wink wink

The reason is he comes off as, elegant, gentle manly- articulate, but i guess it comes easy for him as he has had the best money to buy it. But i am reading his soul. He comes off as Maaskin....Walaahi i am charmed. (but unfortunately, his spirits also tells me he is the type who cry at orgasm...but not proven, lets stick with me being charmed with him right please)

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
We all assumed you weren't mentally there quite some time ago. You really saud I read Donald trump's soul through YouTube.

I use to like him too in the apprentice back in the day sometimes i would mimic him telling people "you're fired" lol . Never cared about his money i liked his persona on that show.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is a con man who stick to us vs them and doesn’t say much. Of his kids he is actually the dumbest.

Jay your opinion of him must be general. There is no passion, I appreciate that

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I use to like him too in the apprentice back in the day sometimes i would mimic him telling people "you're fired" lol . Never cared about his money i liked his persona on that show.

R u confusing him with his dad? Older Trump used to say YOU ARE FIRED in apprentice. Not the son

Trending