Am I done for?

only 17 and cursed with the barkhad abdi hairline, its not showable when i grow my hair out but idk if its gonna be a problem in the future. this is how it looks rn

hair.PNG

Unbelievable, 17 years old and already suffering from a receding hairline :wtf:

Norwood reaper truly has no mercy!

Get on topical minoxidil (2%) ASAP! Also use Nizoral (2%) shampoo. Start using finasteride when you are 21 years old.

grow your hair, wash ur hair in cold water only, consult ur doc and maybe get on minoxidil,and most importantly stop worrying about it, that will only exasperate the issue,if it happens eventually ilahay baa qadaray.

Don't comb your hair when dry. I cringe when I see Farahs picking at their fragile, dry hair. Gently comb it when it is wet/damp, with some kind of de-tangling product or oil in it. This will ensure minimum hair breakage.

only 17 and cursed with the barkhad abdi hairline, its not showable when i grow my hair out but idk if its gonna be a problem in the future. this is how it looks rn

View attachment 201843
Use castor oil and massage your hair for like 2 mins every day. Maybe use gentle shampoo and conditioner (I heard some shampoos and conditioners encourage hair loss!!). Good luck inshallah it get better for you.

grow your hair, wash ur hair in cold water only, consult ur doc and maybe get on minoxidil,and most importantly stop worrying about it, that will only exasperate the issue,if it happens eventually ilahay baa qadaray.
I already take a cold shower everyday and shampoo 3 times a week

Trending