Am i racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Lmfao at getting nausea from looking at a Korean's face :chrisfreshhah:

You can think someone's ugly or certain racial facial features are unattractive without being racist, and you can think someone's pretty without being physically attracted to them yourself. Happens all the time to me.

I don't think you're racist just strange. How can you feel nauseous over looking at somebody? I think you should try to become friends with people from those races you mentioned and learn to see them as people instead of their race.

If you weren't attracted to indhayar you wouldn't feel the need to make a thread about it and bring them up. I never understand some xaliimos and their childlike reverse psychology.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Why didn't you put in the yes option? You are racist as shit and you know it

If you feel nauseous over just looking at someone, not even talking to them simply because of their race then yes you are extremely racist. Keep telling yourself what you want won't change the facts.

Imagine if whites or Asians said that about your race. That's Extremely offensive and disgusting shit. I wouldn't want to hang around people like that

I don't think you're racist just strange. How can you feel nauseous over looking at somebody? I think you should try to become friends with people from those races you mentioned and learn to see them as people instead of their race.
That person became my friend lol

Why didn't you put in the yes option? You are racist as shit and you know it

If you feel nauseous over just looking at someone, not even talking to them simply because of their race then yes you are extremely racist. Keep telling yourself what you want won't change the facts.

Imagine if whites or Asians said that about your race. That's Extremely offensive and disgusting shit. I wouldn't want to hang around people like that
:siilaanyolaugh:
I've recovered now. That korean became my closest friend

If you weren't attracted to indhayar you wouldn't feel the need to make a thread about it and bring them up. I never understand some xaliimos and their childlike reverse psychology.
I think some of them are goodlooking tho. Thats why i made the thread. Please learn how to read :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.