Am I a bad human?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Ok so at work I influenced my coworker to eat my delicious baris with lamb, she told me she can't eat meat due to her Sikh beliefs and she's a full vegetarian. I told her nobody is here , just try only once and rate my food.I felt like I peer pressured her into it. I told her God is forgiving and guruwanda will forgive her she laughed and ate it, and told me it was so good and she couldn't believe and was supprised that Somali food was tasty , she only thought indians made the best food lol.

Anyway is what I did wrong or against Islam?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wow why is your life always so dramatic? Every single day something is happening at work or your household.

Yaab
I don't think convincing a siikh to eat meat is very dramatic lol. Seems like a regular interaction.

Ok so at work I influenced my coworker to eat my delicious baris with lamb, she told me she can't eat meat due to her Sikh beliefs and she's a full vegetarian. I told her nobody is here , just try only once and rate my food.I felt like I peer pressured her into it. I told her God is forgiving and guruwanda will forgive her she laughed and ate it, and told me it was so good and she couldn't believe and was supprised that Somali food was tasty , she only thought indians made the best food lol.

Lmfaooo

First there is nothing wrong giving food to non believers
Secondly the phrase her God if you mean the actual God allah who created her then there is no problem in that but if you mean the idol the infields worship then you glorified other than allah and you commit kufri and shirki so lady hasten to make tawbah to allah before it is too late

Let me guess you tried stealing her cow?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

very evil im proud

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

u r not a bad human. u r just a mentally unwell human. hugs for exchange to take your medication

Trending

Latest posts