Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What happened between me and you Basra? I thought i waz getting the hug

1633296590713.png

Wasiir

Bursalah Media Production
The average Somali is as corrupt as an Italian. Game the system because it wasn’t set up to benefit average nomads. This majority white nation takes over 30% of my income every month. I can’t continue paying Jizya to PM Trudeau when my forefathers didn’t and still don’t in the fatherland.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
The average Somali is as corrupt as an Italian. Game the system because it wasn’t set up to benefit average nomads. This majority white nation takes over 30% of my income every month. I can’t continue paying Jizya to PM Trudeau when my forefathers didn’t and still don’t in the fatherland.
My case is real though. I believed i was a cave man Neanderthal for the lonest. Ask Perpilus about that, he will confirm it.

Cerberus

VIP

Cerberus

VIP
Social Security is getting increase boost due to Inflation

I got the bipolar and depression ones in the list lol. Some days I'm happy and also happy when i pray salaat. Other days i can be irritable and down and remembering people who wronged me long ago lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I got the bipolar and depression ones in the list lol. Some days I'm happy and also happy when i pray salaat. Other days i can be irritable and down and remembering people who wronged me long ago lol

Keep up the Salat Mashalaah. Leave the wrong doers to Allaah swt :) Just be good yourself

LMAO. From my side, i did approve that you are not ok, :dead: when you made that
thread about trying to tahriib to Europe and, become Qaxooti giving up your Basaboor
americanimo:dead::dead::dead:.

So, i think you should get SSI check.