Am gonna apply for ssi benefits

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
That one where they call disability pay forever. They'll give me around $800 a month but it's very hard to get and they investigate deeply. One of my cousins got it 🤣 but she urinated in front of her doctor. Now she gets like a thousand a month for life from government. It means she got approved because she can't functions of normally in society and can't work in any job.

As for me though I will have to prove something is wrong with me mentally or physically. For the mental part I may me mention getting fired at my past job and also talking about magic stuff on this forum and believing it exists and also believing I'm a Neanderthal and believing my magic affected other people. This past year I had hundreds or insane posts on here I can mention to them.

If i get approved for it, it'll free me up to live anywhere in the world like Turkey where 800 dollars a month is like having $4k a month.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That one where they call disability pay forever. They'll give me around $800 a month but it's very hard to get and they investigate deeply. One of my cousins got it 🤣 but she urinated in front of her doctor. Now she gets like a thousand a month for life from government. It means she got approved because she can't functions of normally in society and can't work in any job.

As for me though I will have to prove something is wrong with me mentally or physically. For the mental part I may me mention getting fired at my past job and also talking about magic stuff on this forum and believing it exists and also believing I'm a Neanderthal and believing my magic affected other people. This past year I had hundreds or insane posts on here I can mention to them.

If i get approved for it, it'll free me up to live anywhere in the world like Turkey where 800 dollars a month is like having $4k a month.

Tell then u have mental illness and HIV. Express approval. I want a crazy cheque too

Cerberus

VIP
Tell then u have mental illness and HIV. Express approval. I want a crazy cheque too
My cousin was wild, she urinated herself in front of doctor so doctor just signed off mentally defective

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My cousin was wild, she urinated herself in front of doctor so doctor just signed off mentally defective

But the problem with that is, she wont get the check, if she is crazy she needs a family member to cash the check for her right?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Out do her and isku xaar

money-itch.gif

Cerberus

VIP
But the problem with that is, she wont get the check, if she is crazy she needs a family member to cash the check for her right?
She still gets it. And she lives with her grown daughter and all. She's still functioning enuff to cash it. So yeah they direct deposit. Another cousin of mine her sister got it too, don't know how she got it though as she appears fine.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She still gets it. And she lives with her grown daughter and all. She's still functioning enuff to cash it. So yeah they direct deposit. Another cousin of mine her sister got it too, don't know how she got it though as she appears fine.

Somalis are worst than black people or white people in milking the system.

If you’re healthy and can work, say al hamdoulillah and get a job. This is sad. Where’s your dignity ?

Trending

Latest posts