Am about to hit 180s and abs about to show

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Baroor is still burning off baby. 6 packs are will show for real if I get rid of another 15 pounds.

My secret is testosterone boosters. I let testosterone do the cooking.

Keep going bro,
You might need to lose more than 15lbs for abs to show though.
What is your height? And what's your diet like?

I mean if he's working out regularly and eating clean, 180 is the prime weight.
I got a dad bod bro and been working out for 6 months. I want abs not a dad bod. I be doing 50 sit-ups and my abdomen just looks more muscular. I’m starting to think I have no abs lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I got a dad bod bro and been working out for 6 months. I want abs not a dad bod. I be doing 50 sit-ups and my abdomen just looks more muscular. I’m starting to think I have no abs lol

First, pump those sit up numbers to at least 100, add some leg raises (15-20) and twists (10).

Also, start maintaining a calorie deficit and add some cardio-intensive sport (football/soccer) to your regimen.

That's a very easy way to start bro. I can guarantee you noticiable changes within a month or two, if you follow what I say to the letter.

To add to what @Periplus is staying, look into doing crunches with added resistance and progressively overloading. Weighted crunches work WAY better than for hypertrophy.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
First, pump those sit up numbers to at least 100, add some leg raises (15-20) and twists (10).

Also, start maintaining a calorie deficit and add some cardio-intensive sport (football/soccer) to your regimen.

That's a very easy way to start bro. I can guarantee you noticiable changes within a month or two, if you follow what I say to the letter.
Isnt belly fat still gonna be there even if you do alot of situps? I heard only intense cardio can rid it

Don’t listen to this guy testosterone boosters can really mess up your endocrine system. Especially getting something from a black market who knows what could be laced into that shit.
Who's talking about "test boosters" mate? I'm talking about phrama grade Test-E.
The shit you buy on the dark web is x10 better than getting it off dickhead juiceheads, some of the ventors have 1000+ reviews. You shouldn't run your mouth with such confidence over things you don't know anything about lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Isnt belly fat still gonna be there even if you do alot of situps? I heard only intense cardio can rid it

Imo it builds/strengthens muscle as well as adds to your cardio deficit.

That's why I suggest it alongside cardio-intensive sport.

Trending