Always listen to Hooyo! High-Profile Divorce Case.

This is a prime example, why one should never take relationships advice from a female. Especially if you’re a female yourself.

Before getting married you’re being advised to constantly think about divorce.

When you start a job do you think about getting fired everyday, how about education do you obsessively worry about getting expelled? No!! then how is marriage any different?

Here is how, most of these women married submissive men they can control. Men who they are not aroused by and detest, that’s why they are obsessed with misogynistic men and control freaks aka dominant men.

Because it’s what their feminine nature yearns for, but their ego won’t allow them to be submissive in order to attract these masculine men. They could be feminine and happy instead they choose misery, only to turn around and blame men for their own failures.

Age gaps : prophet Mohammed SCW is our role model, all of his marriages had age gaps. So should we follow his sunnah, or the words of a female inspired by Godless feminists.

Education: In fact, studies show that 70% of divorces are initiated by women. When accounting for just college-educated women, that figure jumps up to 90%.

If you need to hoard money, from the man you’re allowing into your life and into your bed, then why marry in the first place.

This is a prime example, why one should never take relationships advice from a female. Especially if you’re a female yourself.
When those women are divorced, widowed or husband is Ill and cannot provide, are you going to provide for them? No. Funnily enough the men in a woman’s family would most definitely advice their daughters to have money put aside, but a man who couldn’t careless about your well-being and isn’t going to be there to pick up the pieces will talk the way you do.

When you start a job do you think about getting fired everyday, how about education do you obsessively worry about getting expelled? No!! then how is marriage any different?
Yes we do, which is why mature people have saving accounts which I’m sure you do as well. Not a very smart way of thinking is it? I’m sure you’ll tell your sons to save for a rainy day lol. People that don’t save or have different streams of income are one pay check away from homelessness. My abo taught me that? What did your dad teach you?
Here is how, most of these women married submissive men they can control. Men who they are not aroused by and detest, that’s why they are obsessed with misogynistic men and control freaks aka dominant men.

Because it’s what their feminine nature yearns for, but their ego won’t allow them to be submissive in order to attract these masculine men. They could be feminine and happy instead they choose misery, only to turn around and blame men for their own failures.

Age gaps : prophet Mohammed SCW is our role model, all of his marriages had age gaps. So should we follow his sunnah, or the words of a female inspired by Godless feminists.
Nope, he married women older than him, same age as him, slightly younger and also much younger. Would you advice a man to marry a woman 15 yrs older? Well the Prophet s.a.w did and I’m sure you wouldn’t see a woman who is 40+ as ideal. So don’t try and twist the deen and Incorporate it to your redpill shaytan cult.
Education: In fact, studies show that 70% of divorces are initiated by women. When accounting for just college-educated women, that figure jumps up to 90%.
But guess what, in the same breath, college educated women are much more likely to get married, their husbands much less likely to file and tend to have lower divorce rates overall. I can show you the data if you want. So there goes your whole argument right?
If you need to hoard money, from the man you’re allowing into your life and into your bed, then why marry in the first place.
Everyone hoardes money, we save, you save. You as a man can die, can become disabled, ill and the list goes on. Which is parents will tell their daughters to make sure their financially secure. So you’re right, don’t listen to random people, listen to your mum and dad. That is what I did. Abo knows best.

i wouldn't call it hoarding if its for the family at the end of the day but i do agree there is a lot of fear mongering going on and women tend to go into all this in a very combative manner with divorce at the back of there mind constantly (not all but most especially from Muslim backgrounds). everything seems to be aimed at post marriage as if its the actual real goal instead of getting married with most advice women give to each other when it comes to marriage.

i guess its comes down to generational trauma they get from the older generations who had different struggles and circumstances but the issue is our circumstances and problems are different to theirs yet the same "solutions" and approaches are being employed as if we are those same men with in the same circumstances.

the dynamic between men and women has vastly changed aswell but both still want the same things. before women couldn't raise themselves and get an education so for the most part besides what family they were from most guys qualified now that women can raise there standing the higher they go the less men they generally tend to be interested in settling with. plus if they feel there smarted then a guy they will lose interest since a guy needs to be intellectually stimulating to a woman so the more smarter she is the faster she will lose interest if he isn't smart or educated at least to her level and in general education is one way of getting smart but you don't have to be book smart to be smart.

but anyways that probably the reason for the 90% divorce stat from college educated women but that also mainly based on western gaal women its probably very different for Somalis

i wouldn't call it hoarding if its for the family at the end of the day but i do agree there is a lot of fear mongering going on and women tend to go into all this in a very combative manner with divorce at the back of there mind constantly (not all but most especially from Muslim backgrounds). everything seems to be aimed at post marriage as if its the actual real goal instead of getting married with most advice women give to each other when it comes to marriage.

i guess its comes down to generational trauma they get from the older generations who had different struggles and circumstances but the issue is our circumstances and problems are different to theirs yet the same "solutions" and approaches are being employed as if we are those same men with in the same circumstances.
Lol, It’s the opposite Muslim women especially by Islamic speakers are lied to with the whole his money is your money. That is just their way of trying to be palatable.

Very easy for you to say that when we both know that divorce is very easy in the Muslim community. Talaq, talaq,talaq and depending on the temperament of the man, a woman can find herself homeless. A woman in Islam after 4 months isn’t entitled to anything. It doesn’t matter if she has no savings, it doesn’t matter if she’s given her life and soul to making the house a home. She walks with nothing. There is literally 0 safety net for a housewife, so knowing this as a man do you not feel it’s selfish to critique why they’ll feel that way? The same cannot be said for you as whilst the wife works inside the home and the husband works outside the home, as a man you can save for the future via savings and investments. The work YOU do as a man pays off via money. Your role as a husband, allows you to horde wealth, hence it’s ironic that something you take for granted, you want to now critique Muslim women on. Basically, it boils down to, Muslim men are allowed to have future investments and savings in place, but women shouldn’t care and if they find themselves at the mercy of charity so be it.

the dynamic between men and women has vastly changed aswell but both still want the same things. before women couldn't raise themselves and get an education so for the most part besides what family they were from most guys qualified now that women can raise there standing the higher they go the less men they generally tend to be interested in settling with. plus if they feel there smarted then a guy they will lose interest since a guy needs to be intellectually stimulating to a woman so the more smarter she is the faster she will lose interest if he isn't smart or educated at least to her level and in general education is one way of getting smart but you don't have to be book smart to be smart.

but anyways that probably the reason for the 90% divorce stat from college educated women but that also mainly based on western gaal women its probably very different for Somalis
In the same token, college educated women are much more likely to have kids outside of wedlock, much more likely to be married, much more likely to have a lower divorce rate. The thing is people usually throw that statistic around without looking at the full picture and statistics. Educated people have longer marriages. That is the reality.

Last edited:
Lol, It’s the opposite Muslim women especially by Islamic speakers are lied to with the whole his money is your money. That is just their way of trying to be palatable.

Very easy for you to say that when we both know that divorce is very easy in the Muslim community. Talaq, talaq,talaq and depending on the temperament of the man, a woman can find herself homeless. A woman in Islam after 4 months isn’t entitled to anything. It doesn’t matter if she has no savings, it doesn’t matter if she’s given her life and soul to making the house a home. She walks with nothing. There is literally 0 safety net for a housewife, so knowing this as a man do you not feel it’s selfish to critique why they’ll feel that way? The same cannot be said for you as whilst the wife works inside the home and the husband works outside the home, as a man you can save for the future via savings and investments. The work YOU do as a man pays off via money. Your role as a husband, allows you to horde wealth, hence it’s ironic that something you take for granted, you want to now critique Muslim women on. Basically, it boils down to, Muslim men are allowed to have future investments and savings in place, but women shouldn’t care and if they find themselves at the mercy of charity so be it.
I'm confused your making an argument I agree with and clarified in my first line. After that I'm talking on the whole notion of how advice when it comes to marriage is given to women which I don't think anyone can disagree with its as if there setting themselves up ready for divorce as if its the goal I don't think most follow it since love is a fickle thing and I never touched on what goes on I'm just talking on the advice muslim women tend to receive from other women whether they follow it or not and the circumstances are a whole different issue that I didn't touch on. I just spoke on the kind of advice they receive and the possible cause being generational trauma.

Do I think women act on the advice they receive from other women in Muslim women's case? Its a mixed bag.
I believe I already mentioned that a woman should have investments and a backup plan if the husband dies/have kids they will need assistance and a man should allow his wife to be in a position to be able to do that.

I never knew it was not allowed for me to make observations it not like I stated that it was wrong or haram I simply made an observation and your doing exactly what I stated goes about from women to other women when it comes to the topic of marriage. It typically revolves around divorce and being set up as opposed to staying in the marriage the angle is that way. You can say the same stuff but without all the fear mongering but regardless I don't even have a problem with all this anyways. I wouldn't want my wife and kids to be destitute if I suddenly died on them so I don't disagree.

In the same token, college educated women are much more likely to have kids outside of wedlock, much more likely to be married, much more likely to have a lower divorce rate. The thing is people usually throw that statistic around without looking at the full picture and statistics. Educated people have longer marriages. That is the reality.
I gave a reason as to why there more likely to initiate divorce when there educated hence why I went into the intellectually stimulating point which is tied to her education an uneducated guy or not as educated guy may not cut it for her so she's more likely to initiate due to lack of mental stimulation from her partner. A man doesn't really care on the level women tend to on average about how mentally stimulating a woman is so an educated guy wouldnt really initiate divorce for those same reasons because men and women care about different things for the most part (obviously I'm talking generally).

So a woman being more educated would increase her initiating divorce for that possible reason.

I never ever spoke on if women who are educated divorce more or not because I already know about that stat and I was talking specifically on initiation. I also mentioned that this is probably very different for somalis

Last edited:
@Angelina you need to just ask for a clarification or just address what's apparent instead of jumping to conclusions and assuming and making entire arguments against things I wasn't even actually presenting.

I was making an observation one that you tend to be quite a prime example of on here in the way you give advice to other women.
And you did more of it in your reply to myself.
Guess what? I don't necessarily disagree with the actual advice. I was just stating that this is the way women tend to advice other women.

Trust me I'm not putting anything between the lines no need to try read between them because I haven't placed anything there.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She was only married to him for a few years. But I won't blindly believe the allegation since we have seen countless people being falsely accused, including his fellow colleagues in the sport and that co-creator of Rick and Morty just weeks ago whose life was destroyed over a lie. Better to let the legal system determine that.
she also married him when he was 19 and she was 31. The fact she divorces him so soon shows how predatory she was and is.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
abaayo, ha iha baarin :jcoleno::jcoleno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
“iha baarin” LOOOOL

somali equivalent of
1681541987466.jpeg

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
Luckily he had a smart mother to oversee his finances but that’s still not going to be helpful if he didn’t have a pren up in place.

Muslim marriage in the West as an institution is a catch-22 - the circumstances set you up for failure.

On the one hand, you can’t bind your wife to the home since it’ll breed resentment and cause disharmony - and goes against her rights in relevant circumstances.

On the other hand, there’s discomfort in knowing your wife free-mixes in her workplace out of necessity. Death of a male ego by a thousand paper cuts manifesting in lashing out, or emotional withdrawal in the best of cases. So more disharmony.

Lose-lose.

I find it hilarious that some of the girls here are arguing a rainy day fund. Makes sense on paper sure, but it’s as bruising as a man making connections with families/friends on the side to arrange a new prospective wife on short notice in case his current marriage fails.

The dangerous thing about love and trust is that it demands no back up plan.

Muslim marriage in the West as an institution is a catch-22 - the circumstances set you up for failure.

On the one hand, you can’t bind your wife to the home since it’ll breed resentment and cause disharmony - and goes against her rights in relevant circumstances.

On the other hand, there’s discomfort in knowing your wife free-mixes in her workplace out of necessity. Death of a male ego by a thousand paper cuts manifesting in lashing out, or emotional withdrawal in the best of cases. So more disharmony.

Lose-lose.

I find it hilarious that some of the girls here are arguing a rainy day fund. Makes sense on paper sure, but it’s as bruising as a man making connections with families/friends on the side to arrange a new prospective wife on short notice in case his current marriage fails.
Comparing a need to a want will never not be funny. We’re talking poverty, kids having a decent life ect to you securing a new woman. Really goes to show how a lot of men have life on easy mode when it comes to the risks of a relationship. We women are talking about basic life necessities that you already take for granted as a husband. Hence you’re comparing the incomparable. Also, If you were able to to put your ego to the side, you’d know that a woman being financially secure lessons the need for them to run into an arms of another man as soon as you die. How about that for a thought?

Also, men do that all the time, ever heard of polygamy or the fact that men are 20% more likely to divorce their wives if she’s ill?
No, YOU are demanding something that wouldn’t ever impact you. Whilst she risks her future, you save for a rainy day via working and investing and to add insult to injury you equate having a roof over one’s head or being able to escape abuse or being able to look after your kids to having the luxury of a woman warm your bed and cook and clean for you. What’s funny is that even if having a spouse was just as important as basic life necessities, a woman without savings for a rainy day would still fare even worse because hey, she’s got no man and no money to boot with young kids.

Hilarious indeed Wallahi. I’m sure you’d never utter what you’re saying to a rich man who wants to have a prenup. Isn’t it bruising to a woman’s ego that her husband fears she might need up being a money grabbing greedy woman? But love has no backup right? Lol, that’s only for women it seems.

Last edited:
Comparing a need to a want will never not be funny. We’re talking poverty, kids having a decent life ect to you securing a new woman. Really goes to show how a lot of men have life on easy mode when it comes to the risks of a relationship. We women are talking about basic life necessities that you already take for granted as a husband. Hence you’re comparing the incomparable. Also, If you were able to to put your ego to the side, you’d know that a woman being financially secure lessons the need for them to run into an arms of another man as soon as you die. How about that for a thought?

Also, men do that all the time, ever heard of polygamy or the fact that men are 20% more likely to divorce their wives if she’s ill?

No, YOU are demanding something that wouldn’t ever impact you. Whilst she risks her future, you save for a rainy day via working and investing and to add insult to injury you equate having a roof over one’s head or being able to escape abuse or being able to look after your kids to having the luxury of a woman warm your bed and cook and clean for you. What’s funny is that even if having a spouse was just as important as basic life necessities, a woman without savings for a rainy day would still fare even worse because hey, she’s got no man and no money to boot with young kids.

Hilarious indeed Wallahi. I’m sure you’d never utter what you’re saying to a rich man who wants to have a prenup. Isn’t it bruising to a woman’s ego that her husband fears she might need up being a money grabbing greedy woman? But love has no backup right? Lol, that’s only for women it seems.
You quoted me but I don't see a quote?

A woman can do what she wants with her own money, whether she hoards it or makes it rain on herself, that's none of your concern.

According to Islam a woman's money is hers and hers alone to spend as she sees fit. So whether she calls it a "rainy day fund", "splurging fund" or "none of ya business fund", that's her business.

What I would like to know, is why two grown men care about a woman's money. Worry about what your duties are in Islam.

Why do they even care what a woman does with her money.

:pachah1:

Either these are the types of men that want a woman to split the bills with, or they don't want a woman to have the option to survive by herself.

Last edited:

:gucciwhat:

Women and men 'free-mix' every time they step out of their house to run an errand. This world has two genders, so if you don't want your wife to 'free-mix', you need to ask her to become a slave under house arrest. I believe they banned women from life in Afghanistan

Yaraye

VIP

Lose-lose.

I hope women avoid you like the plague. :holeup:You need to get help :kanyehmm:

Trending

Latest posts