Always listen to Hooyo! High-Profile Divorce Case.

Yaraye

VIP
She was 31 and he was only 19 when they married. I’m sure that keeping his assets and money was his hooyo’s idea. She must have saw an opportunistic woman who wanted to eventually cash out on a young guy’s increasing success and said
View attachment 266657

Good on him for taking her advice! What reason does his exwife have to take half? She didn’t help make that money. All she’s entitled to is child support and the mehr. (I assume they’re Muslim)
I thought meher had to be given during the wedding or beginning of marriage? :what1:

Three lessons here:

1. Women should keep their money for themselves as Islam dictates that a woman's money is hers and hers alone. This safeguards the woman in the event of divorce so that she does not end up destitute. Women should also do their best to educate themselves and stay employable or learn how to invest/save.

1. Avoid large age-gap relationships, it is never equal or fair mentally as one person is superior mentally and emotionally.

3. Always listen to your parents and heed their wise counsel

• Achraf Hakimi is 24 and his wife is 36 years old.
  • They met when he was 19 and she was 31 years old.
  • They are getting divorced and she is demanding HALF.
  • However, he gave most of his money to his mother to keep safe.

She should be entitled to child support and spousal support or a fair lump sum. Not half.

The footballer is smart for putting the assets and money under his mothers name.

I thought meher had to be given during the wedding or beginning of marriage? :what1:
Some women do receive the meher as the wedding is taking place, But some men are broke so you just gotta wait it out:snoop:Honestly it’s a shame some women only asks for their mehr when they’re getting divorced:stressed:

No it depends on what you have stipulated. That would only be the case if you made it a condition to be handed to you immediately.

There are various ways to go about it all like paying in instalments or setting a date for it to be paid by.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Marriage belongs in the toilet tbh as there is no incentives in 2023 to marry.

Yup and it's very unfortunate because children are the best thing to happen to you. Everyone who contributed to the destruction of the institution should be ashamed of themselves. You would have to be crazy today as a man to marry under 30 or outside of countries like the Philippines or Nigeria in societies where marriage and family breakdowns are stigmatized.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
What a predator. Marrying a 19 year old at 31. Gross, she only deserves child support and her meher. Imagine messing with someone who was a child when you were in college.

:drakekidding:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
His mom reminded me of this dad from Ozark
1681495589206.jpeg

What a predator. Marrying a 19 year old at 31. Gross, she only deserves child support and her meher. Imagine messing with someone who was a child when you were in college.

:drakekidding:

I expect more from women. Men are known to take advantage of teenagers, not women. So it's not nice seeing a woman in her 30s at that, being with someone who is basically a teenager. Especially in a world that infantilises men, so their brain is even more underdeveloped than it should be.