Alternative Solution to Gaajada Somaaliyeed.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Been on the wave since 2017 bro. We just need every one to work on their local region and we'll go global in 10 years time

This is where qabiil becomes useful. Not this laandheere laangaab lil dicc nigga shit.
We are laangaab globally and that can't fly no more

We also need archaeological work done on our land. We are the only ignorant ppl that don't want to explore our history and culture. Imagine if the other nations just left their land and ancient history unexplored and neglected.

:manny:
Wallahi wa yaab sxb.
Time for the odays to step aside. Us young gonna inherit this land, might as well put in the hard work now and reap the fruits later. I want my children to inherit beautiful land with lots of resources.

:manny:
Our only true equity lies there.
But yet, dadkeena are content with eating white breadcrumbs and taking the hit of every economic downturn the West faces.
I understand AA's they actually built USA bilaa compensation, but wtf have we earned? Alx We have a place to go back to, until fiat currency fails and then we'll become stuck

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
What do y'all think of this?

If electricity prices were down alot of things could be developed but at this cost its easier to import anything than use a machine powered by fossil fuel generators.

Textiles is interesting though everything comes from abroad I remember trying to buy a macawiis in a shop and the guy said 60$ for one I never bothered asking anyone else that blew my mind. A bottle of water that could cost 20-50 cents in Nairobi could cost a 5 times that in Somalia.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
A good ecconmy is an ecconmy where the country can be self sufficient, in terms of food, tech, culture and defense. If Somalia can do that they don't need to export and import anything and rely on Thier ports and natural resources to get enough capital.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

I've been looking for this video for some time. This is what I mean by bamboo in somalia

Have you looked into the cost it would take to produce this per Kwh of power?

I know it's waste material but there ought to be a reason why there isn't already being used widespread as an alternative.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
If electricity prices were down alot of things could be developed but at this cost its easier to import anything than use a machine powered by fossil fuel generators.

Textiles is interesting though everything comes from abroad I remember trying to buy a macawiis in a shop and the guy said 60$ for one I never bothered asking anyone else that blew my mind. A bottle of water that could cost 20-50 cents in Nairobi could cost a 5 times that in Somalia.

That's our job as diaspora to solve the energy issue. We just have to be creative to find solutions that are low-tech, efficient and affordable for the average somali to construct.

Few examples of things that can provide benefits to the rural Somalis economically.

Digging water catchments everywhere. - Highest return of investment as far as dead land is concerned. Multiple social and economical benefits

Intercropping hybrid or drought tolerant cash-crops like bamboo and coconuts with drought tolerant medicinal herbs and nitrogen fixers. - We cant adapt our soil to conventional agriculture. We can however adapt agriculture to our climate and soil. Check out dryland permaculture or agroforestry

Rocket stove
-

Importing and refining recycled glass and plastic - Storage purposes and new glass cost too much on the environmental side and the financial side. China used to do that for decades.

Food fermentation - Nutritionally powerful and saves food from spoilage. Koronto-free

Worm/Compost farming - Soil improving and restoring beauty to landscape. Extra income off the farm.

Microdams -
Check this video out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXM9XDuqlqE

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

In your opinion, what would be the best place to start in terms of fixing this issue and fillings this gap in the market?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
In your opinion, what would be the best place to start in terms of fixing this issue and fillings this gap in the market?

I'd say the baadiye 1 hour away from a big city or 2 hours if nearby several market towns.
Growing the biomass and building big ponds should occupy as much dead baadiye ground as possible in order to profit above 0 cents on the land unlike before

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I'd also say wherever your qabiil is at. The point is to be allied under a farmers alliance that will share produce and benefit each others economy. Everybody from every qabiil is incentivised to beat unemployment.

Small workshop schools where eventually the students are becoming teachers. We need plenty of self-suffiency and improvement courses that will benefit the citizens usefulness in the community and their pockets

Trending

Latest posts