Alt right twitter respects sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberalism is like stage 4 cancer. Liberalism isn’t what it use to be. It use to be somewhat respectable all the way until the 1990s. Then they turned into a ultra LGBT and fake pro black group.

Definitely. That’s why I identify as a Conservative now. Modern liberalism has put many people off the movement which is ironically destroying their once respectable reputation and harming their numbers.

Definitely. That’s why I identify as a Conservative now. Modern liberalism has put many people off the movement which is ironically destroying their once respectable reputation and harming their numbers.

Liberalism got hijacked. Something similar is happening in the Conservative party right now between the conservatives and the neocons. Like the old liberals who lost their inner battle against the lgbt loving libs it seems regular conservatives are in a battle against trailer park trash racists . Both parties moved to the extreme

Liberalism got hijacked. Something similar is happening in the Conservative party right now between the conservatives and the neocons. Like the old liberals who lost their inner battle against the lgbt loving libs it seems regular conservatives are in a battle against trailer park trash racists . Both parties moved to the extreme

Yep. Although I don’t follow Western Conservativism which borders on extremism. I just keep to religious and cultural conservatism, which has its own set of values and traditions to follow.

Yep. Although I don’t follow Western Conservativism which borders on extremism. I just keep to religious and cultural conservatism, which has its own set of values and traditions to follow.

You are on the straight path then . Religious and cultural conservatism is what is expected of us in Islam. True conservatism that predates today’s world of politics

You are on the straight path then . Religious and cultural conservatism is what is expected of us in Islam. True conservatism that predates today’s world of politics
It’s impossible as a Muslim to adhere to western conservatism which is very racist and misogynistic. True Islam protects women’s rights and freedoms whilst the right-wing wants to curb this. And being culturally conservative will help me and my future children to maintain our Somali heritage and identity.

It’s impossible as a Muslim to adhere to western conservatism which is very racist and misogynistic. True Islam protects women’s rights and freedoms whilst the right-wing wants to curb this. And being culturally conservative will help me and my future children to maintain our Somali heritage and identity.

I shed a tear reading your beautiful words. This is what I’ve been trying to explain to people but as soon as they hear conservative they look at you crazy. May Allah protect you and continue to guide you and keep you on the straight path InshaAllah

I shed a tear reading your beautiful words. This is what I’ve been trying to explain to people but as soon as they hear conservative they look at you crazy. May Allah protect you and continue to guide you and keep you on the straight path InshaAllah

Thank you brother. And it’s true, when people hear Muslim conservative they instantly think of terrorism which is really sad. All it means to be a conservative Muslim is to keep Allah SWT in your thoughts, live by Islamic moral values, and keep to your daily prayers. There’s nothing extreme about any of this.

Thank you brother. And it’s true, when people hear Muslim conservative they instantly think of terrorism which is really sad. All it means to be a conservative Muslim is to keep Allah SWT in your thoughts, live by Islamic moral values, and keep to your daily prayers. There’s nothing extreme about any of this.

200.gif

You were raised right sister. London Somali girls get a bad rep on this forum but you and @Daughter of samaale and @RichEnoughForGucci are top tier xalimos I must say

@HIGH PRIESTESS

There is a deal done between Salafism and “white” evangelical Christians led by Saudi Arabia and the Alt-Right represented by the American government since George Bush Jr. They do share a lot of conservatism and bigotry to the freedoms of the individual. Their adherents are pushed and moulded together without ever realising it. Now, the ultra orthodoxy Israeli jews led by Benjamin Netanyahu have joined them. It isn’t Islam, Christianity or Judaism per/se, it’s these three toxic sects who joined forces to deny others religious liberty.

@HIGH PRIESTESS

There is a deal done between Salafism and “white” evangelical Christians led by Saudi Arabia and the Alt-Right represented by the American government since George Bush Jr. They do share a lot of conservatism and bigotry to the freedoms of the individual. Their adherents are pushed and moulded together without ever realising it. Now, the ultra orthodoxy Israeli jews led by Benjamin Netanyahu have joined them. It isn’t Islam, Christianity or Judaism per/se, it’s these three toxic sects who joined forces to deny others religious liberty.

You’re spot on.

I have no dog in this fight but you all will have to convince a whole lotta white people that you are one of them cuz most of them regard you in a negative way. Plus you have to bring more to the table than your claim to taming the camel or giving your sister over to some nerdy white dude who can't bag a white woman on his own. Bring some real achievements that westerners value and stop with the terrorist nonsense and your chances of being let in the club might approach your chances of being struck by lightening.

Many of you doing the most all over the internet though. Keep fighting the good fight.

LOL!

Apollo

VIP
Thank God for the Qashin section (outsiders won't see the insane threads).. The ones in General are tame compared to the insane stuff in Qashin.

Middle Eastern "sand niggaz" are only considered white in the U.S because some Syrian nigga sued the American government in the early 20th century. Back then, Arabs use to be considered chinks. Kulaha, "If I'm a mongoloid then so was Jesus" :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:These cadcads would rather consider Arabs white just so their image of White Jesus will continue to exist.
Lol you know we did the same to the arabs that's how we entered the arab league the Somali ambassador back then was cad cad and he was fluent in Arabic he told the Egyptian ambassador how come I'm not an arab and he is referring to the nilotic Sudanese representative is :gucciwhat: and that's how we entered the arab league

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Lol you know we did the same to the arabs that's how we entered the arab league the Somali ambassador back then was cad cad and he was fluent in Arabic he told the Egyptian ambassador how come I'm not an arab and he is referring to the nilotic Sudanese representative and that's how we entered the arab league

Lmao.. and many Benadiris are actually Pakis/Gujaratis/Hindis carrying haplogroup R1a, L, and H.

I have no dog in this fight but you all will have to convince a whole lotta white people that you are one of them cuz most of them regard you in a negative way. Plus you have to bring more to the table than your claim to taming the camel or giving your sister over to some nerdy white dude who can't bag a white woman on his own. Bring some real achievements that westerners value and stop with the terrorist nonsense and your chances of being let in the club might approach your chances of being struck by lightening.

Many of you doing the most all over the internet though. Keep fighting the good fight.

LOL!

you know most online is a joke:ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending