Alt right twitter respects sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Africa is a social construct

Daughter

Sheikh Sharif will disagree with her and you because he moved me to tears when he honestly praised Amisom soldiers with sweet words like, “walaalaheena Midowga Africa ee noo soo gurmadey”.

Let me tell you how the Somali brain works. It’s wired to a clan battery that if one shows any solidarity towards other entities and especially Africans, they will be roasted as a weak clan. A heroic Somali clan supremacist should insult and demean others. The psyche of a Geeljire.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
For any alt right friends
YES WE ARE CAUCASIAN
main-qimg-1462e35cde452aaa81a3d6918b6c9d48.png

Horn of African caucasians

WE WUZ ARE CAUCASIAN
220px-Meyers-L2.jpg

ROM-Eth1.jpg

Wes WUZ are Caucasian

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Daughter

Sheikh Sharif will disagree with her and you because he moved me to tears when he honestly praised Amisom soldiers with sweet words like, “walaalaheena Midowga Africa ee noo soo gurmadey”.

Let me tell you how the Somali brain works. It’s wired to a clan battery that if one shows any solidarity towards other entities and especially Africans, they will be roasted as a weak clan. A heroic Somali clan supremacist should insult and demean others. The psyche of a Geeljire.

Sheikh sharif is entitled to his own views however it doesn’t change the fact Africa is a social construct. It isn’t based on tectonic plates, shared history or culture,etc. Africa doesn’t exist

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
As much as I find this all funny, Somalis are not Caucasian. Oof.
:susp:
Leave all this Caucasian talk to those white wannabe Arabs. We are Somali and that’s it.
:fittytousand:
:bell:
No We wuz are Caucasian
Besides if carab sand niggaz claim it
I don't see why we can't
6d56b0c9d73434b8142e4d77169e9844.jpg

Screenshot_2018-12-21-11-13-22-1.png

WE ARE CAUCASIAN

Kratos

Sonder
Daughter

Sheik Sharif looks like an Amisom soldier himself. They probably are his walaalo

Maybe we should start writing all the racist shit we say in spoilers. All the ajnabis lurking won’t realize how messed up we really are.
:browtf:
Look! Blacks are racist in private and use of culture to gain sympathy. Whites are racist, Arabs are racist. Find me one race that aren't racist. Obviously racism wasn't weeded out through evolution for a reason. In fact maybe I should start posting more racist threads with comments made from other races.

:ulyin::trumpsmirk:

This site is majority liberals thanks to people like me and others on here on the conservative jihad against libs and their values we are being noticed

This thread is low-key saddening :snoop: All y'all eager to suck these white incels' cocks all 'cause they finally think you're not just a to them.

Last edited:
:bell:
No We wuz are Caucasian
Besides if carab sand niggaz claim it
I don't see why we can't
View attachment 61797
View attachment 61798
WE ARE CAUCASIAN

Middle Eastern "sand niggaz" are only considered white in the U.S because some Syrian nigga sued the American government in the early 20th century. Back then, Arabs use to be considered chinks. Kulaha, "If I'm a mongoloid then so was Jesus" :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:These cadcads would rather consider Arabs white just so their image of White Jesus will continue to exist.

How liberal are you sxb? Nowadays, liberalism doesn’t know were to draw the line :bell:

Liberalism is like stage 4 cancer. Liberalism isn’t what it use to be. It use to be somewhat respectable all the way until the 1990s. Then they turned into a ultra LGBT and fake pro black group who ultimately serve the interests of Israel above all us which is a problem the Conservative party has also. They’re both Israeli owned and the Russians have signed the conservatives on loan from the Israelis for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts