Alshabab exposes mogadishu people as the most cowardly on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Al shabab is the real govt of xamar they can kill at will and they have done it exceptionally well during ramadan.

Who can stand up to them, madaxa laga tooganaya

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Al shabab is the real govt of xamar they can kill at will and they have done it exceptionally well during ramadan.

Who can stand up to them, madaxa laga tooganaya

Thats good for hutus.
They dont want to resist the terrorists? Fine
Let them live under terror occupation.

Waa dad niyada ka dhintay

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Thats good for hutus.
They dont want to resist the terrorists? Fine
Let them live under terror occupation.

Waa dad niyada ka dhintay
You are the only honest Hutu I seen. Did u know Dayniile and Gubta is number one stronghold? you cannot even play music or smoke kkkk

DRACO

VIP
wow i just watched the vid on twitter,madness wallah.
No one tried to capture the shooters:faysalwtf:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Honestly I really respect Reer Mogadishu for their resilience. They are far from cowardly for the shit they have to deal with on a daily basis. :meleshame:

Wow broad daylight but I'm 100% sure this video was from 2012-13 times when most of reer Muqdisho were pro Al shabaab that explains why the guys just sat there and didn't flinch when his friend got shot in the head 100 times lol.

Just clocked that twitter account is one of those cuqdad filled landers from the gulf
@draco nice try:bell:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Muqdishu people are probably the strongest people in the world. Name any other place in Somalia that has suffered as much as these citizens. Starting from the civil war, Blackhawk down, warlord era, Ethiopia invasion, Alshabaab vs AU, the suicide/car bombings and so on. 90% of the time, the victims are just innocent people going about their way. May Allah reward them for their resilience.

I hope to see a peaceful city free of all these unspeakable crimes against the innocent and one day I will inshallah :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending