Alshabaab Responds On Abiy Ahmed Wanting To Gain Access To A Sea Port

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
IMG_20231018_181806.jpg

To those that said alshabaab wouldn't fight Ethiopia when they will invade in the future, well here u go

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
The SNA, AS, SNM and all other qabil militias standing side by side on the battlefield before the Ethiopian horde crosses the border

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
"HSM will continue their legacy of fighting the Ethiopian crusaders and defending their religion, land, dignity and resources."

I didn't know Al Shabab thought so highly of HSM. Thought they hate his and every member of the government and considered them kafirs.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
"HSM will continue their legacy of fighting the Ethiopian crusaders and defending their religion, land, dignity and resources."

I didn't know Al Shabab thought so highly of HSM. Thought they hate his and every member of the government and considered them kafirs.
I think they are implying that HSM is assisting them

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP

They are talking about themselves harakat shabab mujahideen

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
AS has never made an attack inside Ethiopias borders, I wonder why. Very suspicious indeed.

Because AS is full of Hawiye & Isaaq terrorist Amirโ€™s. Ogadens will never allow them to enter their region without getting smoked. We do not want a terrorist from Ceelbuur blowing up mosques inside DDS.Ethiopia and Al-Shabab are the same to us. They are both disbelievers and we must fight them equally.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement

They were referring to themselves.

HSM = Harakat Al Shabab Al Mujahideen.

Trending