"Allegedly missing couple in Xinjiang found living normal lives"

China has caused a lot less trouble than the US. I think I believe them over US. The West doesn't want non-whites to be able to challenge them.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Tbh I didnt know people went missing in China. I just thought if someone disappeared no one notices :damedamn:

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
a lot of fake news is released with the whole uyghur thing but I think it’s the chinese planting these fake news and then saying oh look it’s fake. the real uyghur muslims are being oppressed, may allah save them

a lot of fake news is released with the whole uyghur thing but I think it’s the chinese planting these fake news and then saying oh look it’s fake. the real uyghur muslims are being oppressed, may allah save them

what... that is one of the craziest theories I have ever seen... so China is controlling BBC and CNN and using them to promote anti-China content.... in order to later discredit the anti-China content..... there is definitely an ethnic lobby that controls the Western media.... but it isn't Chinese

GemState

36/21
VIP
The concentration camps aren't a hoax, I personally know Uyghurs who have lost contact with their family in Xinjiang for over 2 years now.

Allah protect them, the people who are oppressing them is a global superpower who will become the most powerful soon, their plight is so bad that a lot of Uyghurs have been turning to extremism recently. Sad stuff

The concentration camps aren't a hoax, I personally know Uyghurs who have lost contact with their family in Xinjiang for over 2 years now.

Allah protect them, the people who are oppressing them is a global superpower who will become the most powerful soon, their plight is so bad that a lot of Uyghurs have been turning to extremism recently. Sad stuff

May Allah protect the

Palestinians
Kashmiris
Iraqis
Afghanis
Syrians
Yemenis.

Even if the Uyghur genocide stuff was true (which I don't believe), it wouldn't outweigh the crimes of the US-Israel axis. But CNN and BBC think otherwise so I am sort of a lone voice here. I don't have basically the entirety of Western media backing me on this.

GemState

36/21
VIP
May Allah protect the

Palestinians
Kashmiris
Iraqis
Afghanis
Syrians
Yemenis.

Even if the Uyghur genocide stuff was true (which I don't believe), it wouldn't outweigh the crimes of the US-Israel axis. But CNN and BBC think otherwise so I am sort of a lone voice here. I don't have basically the entirety of Western media backing me on this.
Who said anything about weighing the crimes of China against that of others?

I'm not going to argue whether the Uyghur camps are true or not with you, from looking at your posts where you cite CCP propaganda pieces as a way to prove that the camps are a hoax, it's quite clear you have an agenda. Which is odd for a Muslim to have, but whatever.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

I'm not going to argue whether the Uyghur camps are true or not with you, from looking at your posts where you cite CCP propaganda pieces as a way to prove that the camps are a hoax, it's quite clear you have an agenda. Which is odd for a Muslim to have, but whatever.
Dudes he’s a China man masquerading as a Mexican Muslim :mjlol:

he was even bootyclapping for amharas during the height of the Tigray war

My view isn't as odd as you might think. There are millions and millions of Muslims in the Muslim world who think like me.

Now don't get me wrong. If Uyghurs really are being genocided, that's awful.

But we live in the context of a US-China cold war. It is the US-Israel bloc versus China-Russia bloc.

It is in the interest of Muslims that there is a multipolar world rather than a unipolar world dominated entirely by the West. Some here might not understand geopolitics. If they don't, so be it. It's not my fault if they don't understand.

There are millions of Muslims in the Muslim world who think like me.

Trending

Latest posts