Allah is great! I am a grandfather

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
My first born daughter called me 5 minutes ago and told me I am a grandfather!

I can't believe this. I am so happy my heart is beating fast.

I even recommended her a name for my future grandchild.

I hope you guys will live old enough to have grand children. Its a great feeling.
I will make a habar for your whole family. You called me a and expected me to make an appreciation thread for you and You're likely 3 times my age? Go to hell useless old man who is unloved so swears at young women on the internet. You're a predator and you shouldn't even be anywhere close to the internet. I'm not surprised you are uneducated, poor, and trashy. Disgusting, worthless, useless old man.

I will make a habar for your whole family. You called me a and expected me to make an appreciation thread for you and You're likely 3 times my age? Go to hell useless old man who is unloved so swears at young women on the internet. You're a predator and you shouldn't even be anywhere close to the internet. I'm not surprised you are uneducated, poor, and trashy. Disgusting, worthless, useless old man.

:hemad:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Allah will not accept your habar useless Christian
God won't accept you you useless kufar. All Muslims will go to hell unless they accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. I won' t intercede for you on judgement day. God will remember your actions towards me. A 60 year old cussin out young women on the inrernet. May you and your children burn in hell.

God won't accept you you useless kufar. All Muslims will go to hell unless they accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. I won' t intercede for you on judgement day. God will remember your actions towards me. A 60 year old cussin out young women on the inrernet. May you and your children burn in hell.

GKB

Christ who? The bloke they crucified by the ISIS like mob and couldn't help himself or his father, the sperm donor. Sxb is Deji, you switched fairy tales and the team you joined claims not to curse others, but to show them kindness and understanding to those who don't belong to their mob. You let them down.

Shanqale

Jing Tsao, Michael Harper, Rajesh, Ngoma, Murripundi are all grandfathers and what will these non-Muslims grandfathers say about Allah? Tan kale, congratulations. Did you now consider that you are the first cab on the rank for elimination/death? I hope that you won't put a financial burden on your children who are raising young children and consider euthanasia. Be a noble grandfather and exit with dignity.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I am a grandfather!
I hope you guys will live old enough to have grand children. Its a great feeling.
How are these comments in the same thread
What the f*ck

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
My first born daughter called me 5 minutes ago and told me I am a grandfather!

I even recommended her a name for my future grandchild.

WAit how old are you :mahubowtf:

I have evolved into a new realm where age doesn't concern me.

Heck sometimes I am 15 years old.

Sometimes I feel 45 years old.

It's called age shifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending