Allah is great! I am a grandfather

Status
Not open for further replies.
@
Exactly sxb. I can't keep up anymore. Back in the day you would go out and explore the world, the world was your oyster, nothing could stop you. I, as a merchant travelled all the way to the Far East and entered the court of the Ming Emperor. I also went west and traded in many different cities such as Rome, Constantinople, Venice, Paris, Madrid, Alexandria and even went to India, where I encountered great Sultans and Maharajas. I even got to talk to the last ruler of Al Andalus and the last ruler of the Byzantine Empire. I served the Ottoman Sultan and created my own trading company based in the Indian Ocean.

Those were the days :rejoice:

Dude merchants are like weaklings.

Why do you hate mercenaries.

You get easy money

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Exactly sxb. I can't keep up anymore. Back in the day you would go out and explore the world, the world was your oyster, nothing could stop you. I, as a merchant travelled all the way to the Far East and entered the court of the Ming Emperor. I also went west and traded in many different cities such as Rome, Constantinople, Venice, Paris, Madrid, Alexandria and even went to India, where I encountered great Sultans and Maharajas. I even got to talk to the last ruler of Al Andalus and the last ruler of the Byzantine Empire. I served the Ottoman Sultan and created my own trading company based in the Indian Ocean.

Those were the days :rejoice:
Stop, sxb, I was not a merchant myself but a humble Somali foot soldier, yet the nostalgia is still killing me, I dream of the days when the seas were bright and blue and everyone spoke in their original tongues, not this """""""""""""modern""""""""""" nonsense. And they call us archaic!
When we sailed through the seas using nothing but maps like these:
433px-Fra_Mauro_Somalia.jpg

to guide us, not this "Internet" nonsense. Oh how I long for those days to return!

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Stop, sxb, I was not a merchant myself but a humble Somali foot soldier, yet the nostalgia is still killing me, I dream of the days when the seas were bright and blue and everyone spoke in their original tongues, not this """""""""""""modern""""""""""" nonsense. And they call us archaic!
When we sailed through the seas using nothing but maps like these:
433px-Fra_Mauro_Somalia.jpg

to guide us, not this "Internet" nonsense. Oh how I long for those days to return!

What wars did you fight in, noble soldier, and who did you fight for?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
God won't accept you you useless kufar. All Muslims will go to hell unless they accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. I won' t intercede for you on judgement day. God will remember your actions towards me. A 60 year old cussin out young women on the inrernet. May you and your children burn in hell.
i will never forget you godknowsbest:mjcry:i remember when we had voice chat

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What wars did you fight in, noble soldier, and who did you fight for?
As a soldier under the Adal Empire, I fought in campaigns against the filthy Abyssinian Empire under Sultan Jamal ad-Din.
What a noble cause it was! I sustained more than a few injuries myself, but it ended in a victory for us, thanks to our hard fought battle and conquering of the cities of Bale, Yedeya and Jazja.
By Allah, those were glorious days. Back when disagreements could be settled by the clashing of swords, in man-to-man combat.
May those days return!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts