Allah gives the atheists an attemptt to discredit his prophet

Muslim

Thanks for your response. Many argue that Somalis are more religious today than ever in their history but yet are more destructive, do you think negative tribalism and Islam is intertwined because Ali Bin Abi Talib was hated by Aisha, Muawiya, Yazid and their followers for that reason? Blade posted a Hadith and Koran verses illuminating that whoever spills the blood of Muslim blood is hell-bound. Bloody wars took place between the above mentioned people. Do you agree with her?

Let's just put it this way
This planet for Allah is like a turban that a man continues to unwrap of his head revealing intricacies in the way it was folded and its color texture and quality. If you're a lice underneath the head of that turban you have no means of understanding that complexity and what it's leading to as the unraveling occurs. You have even less comprehension of what is beyond that man's head let alone outside of his body.

So I say this to you
Muhammad came with the haqq
We are like the lice in this parable and,we remain humble to where Allah takes his earth.
The previous generation are not our concern beyond them bringing us the truth their deeds are for them and our deeds are for us

"And these examples we present
....."

But beyond the examples you have no idea what will happen to muwiya or the ones who started somali qabill bloodshed. You condem what is outwardly wrong with words or action and you remember that Allah is the Lord who will bring out an atoms worth of good and evil on the day of judgment

Subhanallah he has honored us with Islam
A man thinks his speech has,any say on Allah they think their insults are of any effect to Allah

"They have not judged Allah with his true estimate "

AH GIVE up this futility and return to the religion of your fathers. Return to the islam and make sajda to the Lord of mankind. Stop prostrating before the idols of republicanism freemasonry and eugenics.

Let's just put it this way
This planet for Allah is like a turban that a man continues to unwrap of his head revealing intricacies in the way it was folded and its color texture and quality. If you're a lice underneath the head of that turban you have no means of understanding that complexity and what it's leading to as the unraveling occurs. You have even less comprehension of what is beyond that man's head let alone outside of his body.

So I say this to you
Muhammad came with the haqq
We are like the lice in this parable and,we remain humble to where Allah takes his earth.
The previous generation are not our concern beyond them bringing us the truth their deeds are for them and our deeds are for us

"And these examples we present
....."

But beyond the examples you have no idea what will happen to muwiya or the ones who started somali qabill bloodshed. You condem what is outwardly wrong with words or action and you remember that Allah is the Lord who will bring out an atoms worth of good and evil on the day of judgment

Subhanallah he has honored us with Islam
A man thinks his speech has,any say on Allah they think their insults are of any effect to Allah

"They have not judged Allah with his true estimate "

AH GIVE up this futility and return to the religion of your fathers. Return to the islam and make sajda to the Lord of mankind. Stop prostrating before the idols of republicanism freemasonry and eugenics.

Muslim

Thanks for the long windy tour and I deduced that you concur with blade that Ali, Aisha, Muawiya, Yazid and the rest will be joining my ranks in “hell”, though I never killed and nor encouraged the death of a human being. Allah has predestined me to be a kafir, bal la hadal xaajiga, maybe he will listen to you during Ramadan.