Allah gives the atheists an attemptt to discredit his prophet

In surah al.ahzab Allah (swt) declares.that

(Sahih International)
Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing.

-Sura Al-Ahzab, Ayah 40

"Ahadin min rijalukoum" means a single one of your men (not boy). Considering the orientalists claim that he was a womanizer all that would have had to happen for thequran to be disproved is one of those women to have a male child that lived to become a rijal (a man)

Yet Allah took every single one of his sons away from him when they were still in their infancy

Allah (swt) They fear him. He fears nothing
He puts musa in firawns palace and makes him foster his future destroy
He made thamud into the recycled hay of cows
He did not let the people of pompei sit another day

(Sahih International)
And He does not fear the consequence thereof.

-Sura Ash-Shams, Ayah 15

@zeinap83 @Reiko @Western4Life @Sidi Dirir @IslamIsTheAnswer @lone @Jerome in the house

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 204
I can't curse him as he is a Muslim
And I can't defend you because you intiated the sspot muslim atheist beef

Muslim

Istaqfuralah, are we talking about the same guy here? His job is to destroy from within. I’ve been misguided by Allah, bal ii soo duceey.

Why did you avoid my thread of Somalis and qabiil worship? Were you worried inay tolka ku nacaan?

Muslim

Istaqfuralah, are we talking about the same guy here? His job is to destroy from within. I’ve been misguided by Allah, bal ii soo duceey.

Why did you avoid my thread of Somalis and qabiil worship? Were you worried inay tolka ku nacaan?
I don't have any regard for that thread
My somali brothers are muslims and they have a great respect for Allah and His religion.

Unfortunately the Shaytan managed to create some dissension between them to create a very tragic conflict, but Allah has warned us that if we veer of he could make us taste each other's violence and he warne us to fear a fitnah that would not strike just the wrongdoers. Nonetheless, Allah has allowed the somali people to be of great utility in brining Deen to the miskeen lost souls of the caribbean north America and UK. There are a great deal of flagship bearers of Islam who came into the Deen via somali people. Therefore we ask Allah to forgive our brothers who passed, we give advice to those whose sense allows them to move beyond petty tribalism, and for those who wish to adopt jahiliya as a path we say Salaam and leave them to their devices.

(Sahih International)
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 256

Muslim

Warya you're trying to create fitna among us I see what you're doing:gaasdrink:

I don't have any regard for that thread
My somali brothers are muslims and they have a great respect for Allah and His religion.

Unfortunately the Shaytan managed to create some dissension between them to create a very tragic conflict, but Allah has warned us that if we veer of he could make us taste each other's violence and he warne us to fear a fitnah that would not strike just the wrongdoers. Nonetheless, Allah has allowed the somali people to be of great utility in brining Deen to the miskeen lost souls of the caribbean north America and UK. There are a great deal of flagship bearers of Islam who came into the Deen via somali people. Therefore we ask Allah to forgive our brothers who passed, we give advice to those whose sense allows them to move beyond petty tribalism, and for those who wish to adopt jahiliya as a path we say Salaam and leave them to their devices.

(Sahih International)
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 256

Muslim

Thanks for your response. Many argue that Somalis are more religious today than ever in their history but yet are more destructive, do you think negative tribalism and Islam is intertwined because Ali Bin Abi Talib was hated by Aisha, Muawiya, Yazid and their followers for that reason? Blade posted a Hadith and Koran verses illuminating that whoever spills the blood of Muslim blood is hell-bound. Bloody wars took place between the above mentioned people. Do you agree with her?