Allah does not accept rich kuffar and their charity

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kuffar who give in charity all their deeds will be turned to dust since they do not believe in the one who gave them their blessings. So remember my brothers and sisters if allah bestows upon you wealth give in charity in secrecy 1% of your wealth and do not forget that he chose to bless you and trust you with this great loan and remember that you will be questioned for how you spend every penny. I am grateful for all my family provide for me and i am sorry for all the times i wasted even the tiniest amount of my wealth on vein things.

(262. Those who spend their wealth in the cause of Allah, and do not follow up their gifts with reminders of their generosity or with injury, their reward is with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.) (263. Kind words and forgiving of faults are better than Sadaqah (charity) followed by injury. And Allah is Rich (free of all needs) and He is Most Forbearing.) (264. O you who believe! Do not render in vain your Sadaqah (charity) by reminders of your generosity or by injury, like him who spends his wealth to be seen of men, and he does not believe in Allah, nor in the Last Day. His likeness is the likeness of a smooth rock on which is a little dust; on it falls heavy rain which leaves it bare. They are not able to do anything with what they have earned. And Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.)

Neither do muslims.

Don't know why everyone here is posting religious shit all the time when no muslim outside of Somalia cares about Somalis.

Yes and he’s insulting the rich guys who actually help.

I’m very pessimistic for future of young Somalis. They seem to have swallowed a salafist anti western Christian ideology that doesn’t leave room for free thinking.

Our youth is doomed.

I’m very pessimistic for future of young Somalis. They seem to have swallowed a salafist anti western Christian ideology that doesn’t leave room for free thinking.

Our youth is doomed.
Well, charity isn't help either.

They give that charity because they're stupid and have nothing better to do.

what about our people back home living in huts and off of charity
:bell:
It doesn't matter if they give charity just to look good then it will all be turned to dust on judgement day. These are not my words they were decreed by god because he knows the hearts of arrogant men. Who knows if bill gates gives away money just to compete with other rich friends of his that give in charity.

Our youth is doomed.
Quite the opposite actually i only relay the message of allah on this holy month. Why are you reading this if it upsets you that i use my free will to express my beliefs? I only advocate self sufficiency and no man should rely on the charity of others unless they really need it. I have nothing against these ppl i am just stating the truth, what just god would except the charity of vain men if they only give to look good in front of others?

Quite the opposite actually i only relay the message of allah on this holy month. Why are you reading this if it upsets you that i use my free will to express my beliefs? I only advocate self sufficiency and no man should rely on the charity of others unless they really need it. I have nothing against these ppl i am just stating the truth, what just god would except the charity of vain men if they only give to look good in front of others?

That’s just stupid.

It doesn’t make sense. You’re acting superior when you deny somebody else’s good actions.

It’s why Muslims can’t live in peace with others. You’re always judging others.

Status
Not open for further replies.