All that success yet Will Smith clearly didn’t rate himself enough

Such a shame that he didn’t think like the legend he was. instead he was competing with 2Pac over Jada who was not worth tolerating a close relationship with 2Pac while in a relationship with Will. Like she couldn’t even pick one guy.
9D94C50E-E53F-41A2-9A22-8CF9A06B6DEB.png
1AA1DA09-8723-4160-9318-37AA2B32BCB6.png

Wasnt Will Smith the biggest Hollywood star in the 2000s

Crazy how insecure he is
This is exactly what I mean. The post Fresh Prince of Bel Air hype was insane, and he was too famous to be moving like this.
Just goes to show people can seem like they have it all and still have no self esteem

Will has been influenced by women all his life. It’s clear he never had a strong male influence. Women will mild a man to move CL like a female and once the process is done they don’t want what they created

Will has been influenced by women all his life. It’s clear he never had a strong male influence. Women will mild a man to move CL like a female and once the process is done they don’t want what they created

Good knows what hold that woman has over him.. In life sometimes there is that one person who is your downfall. Imagine the pain of trying to impress your love and you never measure up?!

Last edited:
He is pushing 60. Hollywood folks get a midlife crisis once they realize having abundant materials wont suffice you. No amount of money would make me trade in my privacy they wish they can have our privacy. Imagine going for a starbucks everyone already knows you lol no thank you.the world is creepy enough.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So sad, imagine tryna compete with a man who died 24 years ago. What a letdown

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Will smith needs to leave that marriage. I looked up to this nigga and he moving like this.

Will I no longer take it as a compliment when ppl tell me i look like you. Why is he doing himself dirty like this???

:kanyehmm:

World

VIP
Millions of women would love to be in her place and would look at Will Smith the way his wife looked at Tupac, so why did he go for her then? I really don’t understand.

Cant believe I looked up to this nigga.Really and truly for my generation this guy was the goat, from MIB,I am legend to Hancock(legendary film) this guys fame was on another level.Walle iyo Bille I've never understood the Tupac hype, kinda trash if u ask me :manny: .Its crazy how such a successful black man can be mentally enslaved by a mid woman(Jadas ugly to me).

Every man whether rich, poor, famous or not go through periods of inadequacy and insecurity. He’s just upfront and honest about his. Good on him.

Millions of women would love to be in her place and would look at Will Smith the way his wife looked at Tupac, so why did he go for her then? I really don’t understand.
no women would look at will smith that way, because most women don't respect clowns and I think will needs to accept that and move on

World

VIP
no women would look at will smith that way, because most women don't respect clowns and I think will needs to accept that and move on
Nah that’s what his insecurity probably tells him. He is one of the biggest actors in the world, famous and a multi millionaire.

Trending