All that success yet Will Smith clearly didn’t rate himself enough

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All these recent confessions are just embarrassing him. Shoulda kept it to himself
Married At First Sight No GIF by Lifetime

Will smith has always been a sus. Then he went and married a butch woman. The results are gay children.
1636718185267.png

Cant believe I looked up to this nigga.Really and truly for my generation this guy was the goat, from MIB,I am legend to Hancock(legendary film) this guys fame was on another level.Walle iyo Bille I've never understood the Tupac hype, kinda trash if u ask me :manny: .Its crazy how such a successful black man can be mentally enslaved by a mid woman(Jadas ugly to me).

In high school everyone looked up to Will Smith he was A list star and amongst the moguls of Hollywood. His name on any movie got bums on seat sold out at Cinemas.

Nah that’s what his insecurity probably tells him. He is one of the biggest actors in the world, famous and a multi millionaire.
yea but jada is a tomboy at heart, however much money or fame will smith has her masculine energy outweighs his so she will never be content with him. thats probably why she needs an open relationship

Trending

Latest posts