All my Puntlanders, I have some questions.

Imagine being a Sheegato and accusing others to be a sheegato, :dead:Who verified your ass horta, no one, you even have the audacity to claim my sub sub, Waryaa stay away from PL threads before you are exposed as a Ghetto boy. :camby:
I think he’s smoking crack he’s never had any loyalty to puntland yet he calls others shegeetos funny child

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I talk to @Jablibax almost everyday on the phone you damn fool, also why would a Osman Mohmoud nigga verify a Ali Saleban? I do the Ali Saleban verification on Sspot, that is where I come in, @Ayubi @Puntland first, @Arma @Puntlandtheglorious and others are all legit tolka except you so what is your sub clan if you don't mind without jumping into hoops?
:cosbyhmm:

Nah, breh I don't buy it, we need someone more stable reppin beesha.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nah, breh I don't buy it, we need someone more stable reppin beesha.

Why is it so hard for you to tell us your sub, if you can't just quit claiming us and remove our Holly city from your profile you weird ass nigga.
:camby:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why is it so hard for you to tell us your sub, if you can't just quit claiming us and remove our Holly city from your profile you weird ass nigga.
:camby:

Lets be real breh, you are the village crackhead from the way you post on here, don't claim us until you start posting like an intelligent person.:manny:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nigga please, you heard Deni and Madoobe praising them today at the convention in Dusamareeb, are they sus to?
Supporting N&N I can let slide but it's a little bit sus what you do tho is dikkriding to the next level you started getting mad and moaning when niggas were clowning the Mogadishu stadium for not having seats chill out my g
N&N have done much better than HSM or SS. That we can I agree on, I think.
At least Qooslaye had an MJ PM I'd support an abgaal over buuun no cap :manny:

1) Don't know, parents immigrated from Mogadishu, they have land there.

2)Somaliweyn, we are all one people and qabilism is cancer

3)No

4)Don't know what's so important about that date

5)No

6)No

7)No

8) Yeah

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Lets be real breh, you are the village crackhead from the way you post on here, don't claim us until you start posting like an intelligent person.:manny:

Just stop claiming my ancestral land you dumb kid and go lick Farmaajo's ass as always,everyone here knows you are not one of us, we will never accept you, posting N&N troll tweets is all you do and you think you post some intellectual shit.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Nacalaa ku dhalay claim Gaajohaarey neef yahow, did you mix Qandala with Gaajohaarey?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
1. Which city you from in Puntland? N/A

2. Are you Somaliweyn, believe in Puntland having some autonomy under FMS model, or believe in full Puntland independence? If i could cut off PL from the African continent and sail as far as possible in the indian ocean, i would've done so in a heartbeat.

3. Do you see yourself living in Puntland long term? If yes, which city? Inshallah, Qardho

4. Do you usually do something big on August 1st? I divorced my Hawiye wife last August 1st

5. Is there a Puntland flag hanging in your car? No

6. Do you have a Puntland flag in your home? No

7. Do you own a Puntland bracelet? No

8. Do you have a large Puntland population where you live? No

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Who in God's name do you think you are calling actual Majeerteens sheegaatos, Qatar boy?
:heh:

1. Which city you from in Puntland?

Galkacyo

2. Are you Somaliweyn, believe in Puntland having some autonomy under FMS model, or believe in full Puntland independence?

Independence yaa rabb!!

3. Do you see yourself living in Puntland long term? If yes, which city?

Garowe-Eyl

4. Do you usually do something big on August 1st?

Yes!!

5. Is there a Puntland flag hanging in your car?

Not yet

6. Do you have a Puntland flag in your home?

Not yet

7. Do you own a Puntland bracelet?

Not yet

8. Do you have a large Puntland population where you live?

Medium sized

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
1. Which city you from in Puntland?
Jariban District

2. Are you Somaliweyn, believe in Puntland having some autonomy under FMS model, or believe in full Puntland independence?
Full independence.

I used to support Somaliweyn, but realized that my definition and the definition of others were not the same. I supported the freedom and independence of all Somali regions, while others wanted full unification of all regions under a single government based in Mogadishu. I also realized that 95% of people who obsess over Somaliweyn come from the same dysfunctional communities that make that dream impossible today. I firmly believe that the best thing for all Somalis is to focus on and develop their own regions.

I only support Puntlandweyn and am counting the days until Ethiopia's Balkan war so we can reclaim our occupied territories.

3. Do you see yourself living in Puntland long term? If yes, which city?
Not anytime soon. The best thing that I can do right now is make money in the west and use it to support Puntland. I wouldn't make nearly as much working in Puntland unless I bet everything on a successful business.

I want to retire in Puntland and work there as a professor at a university in either Jariban or Garacad.

4. Do you usually do something big on August 1st?
.............................in my heart.
:browtf:

5. Is there a Puntland flag hanging in your car?
See above.
:damedamn:

6. Do you have a Puntland flag in your home?
I feel like you're trying to say something. Half of these questions are bullshit.
:farole:

7. Do you own a Puntland bracelet?
This is Puntite abuse.
:ileycry:

8. Do you have a large Puntland population where you live?
No.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
OZpxxYd.png

Whatever you say crackhead :mjlol:

So what does that proof Ghetto boy? all we ask you is to reveal your sub, you don't have to go all over thread with you dumb diversion tactics,is that too much to ask?
:mjdontkno: