All my Puntlanders, I have some questions.

1. Which city you from in Puntland?

2. Are you Somaliweyn, believe in Puntland having some autonomy under FMS model, or believe in full Puntland independence?

3. Do you see yourself living in Puntland long term? If yes, which city?

4. Do you usually do something big on August 1st?

5. Is there a Puntland flag hanging in your car?

6. Do you have a Puntland flag in your home?

7. Do you own a Puntland bracelet?

8. Do you have a large Puntland population where you live?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
1. I am from Bossaso.

2. Full independence from Somalia is what I would like but if not a full autonomy from Somalia should also work.

3.Yes as soon as my saving account reaches 100k I will move back to PL to invest and live there also.

4.I love to be in Minnesota,Seattle or any where with a large Puntite population during August 1 celebrations, but if not I just watch other Puntites celebrating on YouTube and TV.

5. Not in my car but I wear a PL bracelet.
6.No but I have PL flag T-shirt hanging on my wall.

7. Yes, I own both PL and JL bracelets.

8. Not much where I live but I travel alot and meet many Puntites around the country.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
1) Beautiful B-Town. :umad:

2) I am Somaliweyne at heart, but believe autonomy under FMS as it is today is what things will most likely be like- and that is alright!

3) Hopefully when I am older, I think I'd like splitting time between homebase Bosaso, homebase Garowe, and Xamar.

4) Not really, maybe an acknowledgment of what day it is but that is it.

5) I don't have any ornaments in my car RN

6) Nah I had it as pfp but we have Somali flags in the home. Its only fair considering we created it. :umad:

7) no bracelets, im not sure where they even get it from.

8) Yeah there are many Puntlanders in Seattle.

1. Bosaso and Carmo

2. I believe in federalism and Somaliweyn although I don’t care if anyone secedes

3. I don’t see myself living there but I’ll regularly visit

4. Only retweets and likes but I don’t do anything big for August 1st

5. I don’t have a flag in my car

6. I don’t have a flag in my house

7. I don’t own a bracelet

8. My city is mixed with everyone

1.Qardho

2.Autonomy under FMS or splitting

3.Planning on moving there for a while when im in late 20s- 30s and then settling there permanently later on in life,i'd probably split my time between bosaaso,qardho and Garowe throughout the year

4.Generally dont, but because of my newfound pride I probably will from here on out

5.No PL flag hanging in my car rn lol

6.No flag, we have no flags at home
7.I had a bracelet but it broke :jcoleno:

8.Melbourne is a majority puntlander city

1.I’m from Qardo and Bosaso my mums family live in Qardo whereas most of my dads live in bosaso
2. I believe in full independence for puntland
Somalia is unsafe and energy draining puntland will be better off without them
3. Once puntland becomes fully developed and I graduate uni and save money from work I’ll defo live there and put my skills to use to help my country.
City defo garowe or Bossaso
4. I usually watch the 1 august functions on YouTube or on puntland TV. My auntie also likes to throw parties so I go over to hers and dance to bal arag goblaada puntland bal arag
5. No
6. Yes I have the puntland flag hanging in my house fun story when non puntlanders come to house they often stare at it amused probably wishing they were from beesha barakeysan the sadness in their eyes is hilarious puntland ha noolato
7. Yes I do i wear it 24/7
I sleep next to my puntland bracelet everyday alhamdulillah
8. No I live in south London hardly any puntlanders there

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
1. Galkacyo

2. Independence but autonomous state is also ok

3. When I retire I see myself in either Galkacyo Garowe Burtinle or Bosaso idk

4. Not really tbh treated myself to a nice meal last year but that's it

5. Not in mine but in my hooyos car

6. Yes

7. No I lost mine

8. Decent sized wouldn't say large. My old neighbourhood was large pop of puntites tho

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
1. Garowe.

2. I believe independence is the best but I don't have a problem with full autonomy.

3. As soon I finish my education and acquire the necessary funds, I plan on moving to Garowe to start business and help the people of Puntland.

4. Yes my family regularly go to Puntland events especially August 1st.

5. No.

6. Yes but we also have a Jubbaland flag because my mother is from there.

7. Yes I have a Puntland bracelet on everyday to let people know where I'm from.

8. Minnesota is Puntite dominated, It has the highest population of Puntites in the entire Somali diaspora.

He’s needs to fix up his political ideas he’s moving like a shegeeto not a good look
@kickz take a puntland 2 weeks course sxb
Now thats were u are wrong.
PL is not a monolithic cult.
He is free to believe whatever he wants.
Waa Cali Salebaan.
The only extreme i see in him is the nn support. But he explained at in a way that i agreerd with.
Its somali nationalist in him.

Now thats were u are wrong.
PL is not a monolithic cult.
He is free to believe whatever he wants.
Waa Cali Salebaan.
The only extreme i see in him is the nn support. But he explained at in a way that i agreerd with.
Its somali nationalist in him.
Yes puntland is not a cult but his NN support is very shady and concerning

Trending