All men are trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is every somali girl on youtube talking about same sh1t. Cant we have one that talks about sport or something different. I am so tired of this subject. marry who you want, be attracted to who you want....why does everyone feel the need to make video to tell the world like their decision is crucial for humanity?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
why is every somali girl on youtube talking about same sh1t. Cant we have one that talks about sport or something different. I am so tired of this subject. marry who you want, be attracted to who you want....why does everyone feel the need to make video to tell the world like their decision is crucial for humanity?

click baits? Somali mind of frame?

click baits? Somali mind of frame?
yeah...like their whole life revolves who they marry. Just you do people.....no need to put on a video making it out like if you dont marry somali guy, its a huge loss to somali men. Just do you girls

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Basra you should start a YouTube series based on your erotic novels.

If it does good you might even be able to have your own tv show.

I would watch just to support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts