All it takes to ruin your life is 1 false accusation.

Islamically we're not meant to be alone with women anyway, I think he's based asf lol :manny:
Meh I don’t really like the dude, but you’re right. I always feel uncomfortable being alone with a girl, I always make sure theirs other people in the room. I remember their was this one crazy Latina girl and I felt a bad vibe from her, 3 weeks later she falsely accused this madow and ruined his reputation (I got lucky it wasn’t me). He took her to court and she admitted she lied and she got some jail time for defamation, but his reputation was still bad. At least he still got to go to collegr

"You honor, we have footage from a security camera showing the accused dropping the bomb on Hiroshima on the 6th of August 1945. And although the defense might dispute the credablity of the footage, a picture or in this case a video is worth a 1000 words." :heh:

Weren't journos kvetching about men refusing to mentor women at work a few years back because of the MeToo fiasco? The working from home might honestly be the best thing for everyone.

Its all just transferred over to Zoom/Microsoft teams.

:snoop:

:mjcry:
I thought you were trolling.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Islamically we're not meant to be alone with women anyway, I think he's based asf lol :manny:

Good point. Just stay away from a qumayo with access to this book. They can break you even with social distancing. Let's hope that remote work becomes permanent. And whatever you do keep your identifiable online footprint to nil.

1622050552361.png

1622050743675.png

Hi Sophisticate

Hello Snacks!

Meh I don’t really like the dude, but you’re right. I always feel uncomfortable being alone with a girl, I always make sure theirs other people in the room. I remember their was this one crazy Latina girl and I felt a bad vibe from her, 3 weeks later she falsely accused this madow and ruined his reputation (I got lucky it wasn’t me). He took her to court and she admitted she lied and she got some jail time for defamation, but his reputation was still bad. At least he still got to go to collegr
At least he had some recourse, civil courts in the Europe are a joke sxb. You'd just have to suck it up and count your blessing that you weren't imprisoned wallahi.

Good point. Just stay away from a qumayo with access to this book. They can break you even with social distancing. Let's hope that remote work becomes permanent. And whatever you do keep your identifiable online footprint to nil.

View attachment 186627
View attachment 186629
I remember seeing that around but I though it was satirical :faysalwtf:
"The ONLINE method/Crafting Allegations" subhanallah. I hope remote working becomes the norm for different reasons. It's funny seeing sociopathic middle-management types screech lol

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Look, People lie for attention when they're fake. #CloutChasers
Because Amal going to get punched to the face part 7.
Canuck is also gonna catch slaps with these sends!!!

Ho's running their mouths online too much being teases to ruin a nigga,
females need to instead of creating rumors for some net scrutiny just need to come my way and come suck on a nigga .
A much better use of their useless opinions on my body!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I remember seeing that around but I though it was satirical :faysalwtf:
"The ONLINE method/Crafting Allegations" subhanallah. I hope remote working becomes the norm for different reasons. It's funny seeing sociopathic middle-management types screech lol

It's essentially a guidebook to blemishing reputations. Not exclusively for crafting rape allegations specifically but inflicting damage anonymously online and in the workplace. You may read the vignette below:
Bear in mind most people aren't unhinged life destroyers but it only takes one person with an axe to grind with fewer scruples to cause irreparable damage.

It's essentially a guidebook to blemishing reputations. Not exclusively for crafting rape allegations specifically but inflicting damage anonymously online and in the workplace. You may read the vignette below:
Bear in mind most people aren't unhinged life destroyers but it only takes one person with an axe to grind with fewer scruples to cause irreparable damage.
demonic:urgh:

There's 4 billion women on earth, when i die my biggest regret will be of not getting enough pussy. They say casanova smashed 10,000 women in his lifetime and fidel castro 35,000 ( a different woman for every meal in the day). Ikhwani this is where the real jihad lies... i want to hold my hand to my chest and say ive done my best to propogate the nation of somalis in the world. In fact dying midway smashing isnt a bad death.

Meanwhile.....
Kick her to the curb, no naaxriis, back to the streets from whence she came.:devilish:
:kanyehmm:

1.Don't go near zina, let alone commit it.
2.Don't spend alone time with the opposite gender. (Our religion tells us this.)
3. Some men operate in the grey area and do not listen to women or use manipulation tactics and are then suprised when they are caught up in these situations.

Trending