All it takes to ruin your life is 1 false accusation.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
imagine getting trick by your side chick, their whole purpose is to do action not talk :mjlol::mjlaugh: how you take your side chick seriously

Those fools got what they deserve

Women have mastered the art of baby trapping a man and they don't discriminate. Doesn't matter if his Mr success or Mr deadbeat bum. If they want to trap him. They'll trap him.

Never forget, women have a whole biological machine inside them that can make babies

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Disclaimer: If you sexually assault someone, then you're subhuman who deserves to get his asshole prolapsed in prison before rotting in Jahannam. I'm only making this thread because I know someone who's dealing with this right now.

If you're a younger guy who's doing dirt, particularly zoomers, then you need to be very very very careful. A false rape/sexual assault accusation will 100% ruin your life, doesn't matter if you're innocent. "A lie can travel half way across the world while the truth is lacing up it's boots".

Your generation practically lives online and rumours spread like wildfire. Your entire life will be flipped upside down based on the accusation alone. You have no legal recourse and your reputation will NEVER recover. Your social life will wouldn't recover either, even if she herself proclaims your innocent on national television.

Thanks to social media, you're in more danger than any generation of men before you. If a girl decides to ruin your life, then you're basically fucked. Stay away from Zina, but if you can't then at least be careful.
  • Avoid girls who have boyfriends, he "forced me" can seem like a better option than "I cheated on you" to some crazies.
  • Don't delete text convos, call logs, pics etc. Keep your receipts, they might legit save your life
  • If a girl looks/seems uncomfortable even for a slit second, you need to seriously f*ck off. Don't risk your freedom because you think "she's playing hard to get". Read the room you doqon
  • Whenever something physical happens, a text exchange afterward is a must.
  • Keep your dumb mouth shut about what happens between you two, don't sully her name/reputation or it'll come back to haunt you.

If you're falsely accused, then you need to get your family, a lawyer/solicitor and the police involved ASAP. Don't worry about your reputation or "clearing your name", it's already too late for that anyway. Worry about the possible legal shit-storm headed your way.

Even if she withdraws the claim and admits to lying, go after her to the fullest extent of the law and nail her to a cross. You might get binned from uni/work while the whole thing plays out, so she needs to look like the bad guy to get a shred of exoneration. Not to mention the damage dickheads who make false accusations do to real victims, no mercy sxb.

Stay safe waryada, there some lunatics out here who will make your life a living hell over hurt feelings.

All LIES in the world cannot ruin you. Stay on truth, you best believe the LIARS will pay dearly, Allaah swt will revenge upon them while you see it with your own eyes.

Those fools got what they deserve

Women have mastered the art of baby trapping a man and they don't discriminate. Doesn't matter if his Mr success or Mr deadbeat bum. If they want to trap him. They'll trap him.

Never forget, women have a whole biological machine inside them that can make babies

Not gonna lie I almost got got too it was a co-worker, we both started same time, live in same building. She came on to me A LOT throughout the our 3 years here, told her I don't get in anything physical with coworkers ever. She proceeds to date my closest friend and co-worker weeks later, ask me if I'm surprised I hit the :manny:
Throughout their relationships she tries to talk to me about it, I tell her I'm not trying to hear it. Fast forwards few months they break up.
Asks me if I'd see myself with an cadaan long term, i hit the :holeup:
We live in same building, she pulls up regularly, on drunken nights she passes out on my couch, one morning got in my bed and woke up with her laying on me and I had my morning kacsi on :damn:
Took superhuman willpower not to hit.:whew:
Fast forward my last year here, she starts dating a guy 5 years younger than her, 2-3 months later she pulls up to my crib, caressing her belly tells me she's pregnant, ask if i am I surprised. I :mjlol::russ: said nope, biological clock is real thing niggas
if a childless woman in late 20's early 30's throws herself at you sexually....watch out:ufdup:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Not gonna lie I almost got got too it was a co-worker, we both started same time, live in same building. She came on to me A LOT throughout the our 3 years here, told her I don't get in anything physical with coworkers ever. She proceeds to date my closest friend and co-worker weeks later, ask me if I'm surprised I hit the :manny:
Throughout their relationships she tries to talk to me about it, I tell her I'm not trying to hear it. Fast forwards few months they break up.
We live in same building, she pulls up regularly, on drunken nights she passes out on my couch, one morning ***** got in my bed and woke up with her laying on me and I had my morning kacsi on :damn:
Fast forward my last year here, she starts dating a guy 5 years younger than her, 2-3 months later she pulls up to my crib, caressing her belly tells me she's pregnant, ask if i am I surprised. I :mjlol::russ: said nope, biological clock is real thing niggas
if a childless woman in late 20's early 30's throws herself at you sexually....watch out:ufdup:
:mjcry:

:mjcry:
:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

wallahi not gonna lie that's one of my biggest fears, seeding up a :damn:

how is it going with the baby :wow1:

We live in same building, she pulls up regularly, on drunken nights she passes out on my couch, one morning ***** got in my bed and woke up with her laying on me and I had my morning kacsi on :damn:
Why are cadaan women so fucking poisonous? The vast majority of the trash fucks I've seen making false accusations and trying to baby trap guys all seem to be cadaan for some reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
"You honor, we have footage from a security camera showing the accused dropping the bomb on Hiroshima on the 6th of August 1945. And although the defense might dispute the credibility of the footage, a picture or in this case a video is worth a 1000 words." :heh:

Weren't journos kvetching about men refusing to mentor women at work a few years back because of the MeToo fiasco? The working from home might honestly be the best thing for everyone.

Welcome to Minority Report.
YawningAmusingAmphiuma-size_restricted.gif

The movement has certainly had an impact.

"A US study of 2000 employees found that female managers reported a greater willingness and likelihood to mentor female employees than male employees. In contrast, male managers were significantly less likely to mentor female employees, less likely to work one-on-one with female employees behind closed doors, and less likely to have a late-night dinner with female employees".
French, M.T., et al. (2021) A multivariate analysis of workplace mentoring and socializing in the wake of #MeToo. Applied Economics. doi.org/10.1080/00036846.2021.1896673.

its sad when that happens but I wouldnt fear monger. its very unlikely to happen to most people esp if you arent someone who can be extorted for millions. majority of sexual assaults go unreported actually...most people don't like having the negative attention of being a victim in the spotlight and all the scrutiny/victim blaming.

its sad when that happens but I wouldnt fear monger. its very unlikely to happen to most people esp if you arent someone who can be extorted for millions. majority of sexual assaults go unreported actually...most people don't like having the negative attention of being a victim in the spotlight and all the scrutiny/victim blaming.

I do't doubt for a second that there are more unreported rape cases than reported ones, no doubt at all. Specially hearing about sexual abuse in familial settings, uncles/cousins/etc
Terrifying wallahi

If you’re not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about. Less than 1% of rape and SA accusations are false.

Most rapes go unreported by actual victims in fact.