All cops are bastards, they see us all as blacks

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
This is a public forum where everyone can have an opinion on matters being discussed here, if your fragile mind can’t withstand it, you know what to do.
Your opinion isn't an opinion.

It's belittling people.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You were smoking weed in a public park while carrying a knife. It doesn't get much more black than that.
:mjlol:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
My interactions with the police has be positive. Don't know what you guys are doing wrong
Oh believe me they're racist but they can't actually beat the shit out of you or kill you but they can detain (hold you in a van) you for shit like "suspecting" your phone is stolen. I avoid them like the plague, they're cunts.

@AarHawd_7 story seems like bullshit though I doubt an officer would say black scum out loud

westernised somalis are the reason we get grouped up with the AAs. we look different enough where, if we were model immigrants, we'd be treated differently. somalis like you ruining our rep in the UK wlh do that shit in your house or sumn:kodaksmiley:

theyll keep seeing us all as madows until the ones like you fix up your act

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Oh believe me they're racist but they can't actually beat the shit out of you or kill you but they can detain (hold you in a van) you for shit like "suspecting" your phone is stolen. I avoid them like the plague, they're cunts.

@AarHawd_7 story seems like bullshit though I doubt an officer would say black scum out loud
@AarHawd_7 is a cliche of your typical London somali ciyaal suuq but still he’s entertaining..

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@AarHawd_7 forgive me aqhi I didn't know you were this fuuuleey
chrisfreshhah.png

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@AarHawd_7 is a cliche of your typical London somali ciyaal suuq but still he’s entertaining..
Oh no I didn't say he wasn't entertaining it was definitely funny.

Still though, I really can't believe there people out there who can't outrun a bunch of buuran cadaan dudes in heavvy boots. As long as there aren't any helis or dogs you can always outrun them. This isn't from experience though I watch them from afar.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Oh no I didn't say he wasn't entertaining it was definitely funny.

Still though, I really can't believe there people out there who can't outrun a bunch of buuran cadaan dudes in heavvy boots. As long as there aren't any helis or dogs you can always outrun them. This isn't from experience though I watch them from afar.
He’s probably got smokers lung. Plus combined with the typical skinny fat physique that’s never hit the gym or any other physical activity, the odds were against him.

There's a loophole in your story. If such incident had happened to you, you would've recorded it. you played that whole scenario in your head as the cops walked by you at the park. Besides, i thought you've mentioned that you are none-smoker in voice talent thread by captain hoyada. Are you lying now or then? People post crazy things on Sspot just for clouts. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Trending

Latest posts