All 5 FMS States respond to election impasse declare meeting in Garowe

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Saciid Deni playing chess and wants to control the outcome. A new player has arrived in the game!

:wow: @Abdalla

TekNiKo

VIP
And your out Gedo
Can you come with some intellectual response for once? I think when Deni betrayed Madasha and made upper house elections a free for all for FMS to conduct how they please was a devastating blow to Madasha.

What Deni didnt realise is Rooble himself has joined the ranks of Madasha and now Lower House elections are in jeapadory for him. Also if Farmaajo wins and replaces Rooble that would be devastating as well because Farmaajo will extend his term longer and further delay elections

Now he has shown his hand we shall see how it goes in the meeting and their press communique

Can you come with some intellectual response for once? I think when Deni betrayed Madasha and made upper house elections a free for all for FMS to conduct how they please was a devastating blow to Madasha.

What Deni didnt realise is Rooble himself has joined the ranks of Madasha and now Lower House elections are in jeapadory for him. Also if Farmaajo wins and replaces Rooble that would be devastating as well because Farmaajo will extend his term longer and further delay elections

Now he has shown his hand we shall see how it goes in the meeting and their press communique
it a 16 year old kid for good sake, your 30.

Jungle

VIP
If this meeting they that you say will happen is true for i agree its md dofaar deni that masterminded it for his own interests

TekNiKo

VIP
If this meeting they that you say will happen is true for i agree its md dofaar deni that masterminded it for his own interests
The most important in this press release is that FMS are entrusting the election process with Federal Election Commiteee and State election committees instead of Rooble. They are agreeing with Farmaajo :pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
Ceebta Rooble ku dhacday Saciid Deni barida ugu dhuftay :russ::russ: He wont be attending Garowe meeting.

reer

VIP
deni throwing away his condoms. color me surprised.
download (6).jpeg

Jungle

VIP
Somalis are problematic people in general out of nowhere the 5 states release a joint statement calling for a meeting when hes on the ropes

At this point its better off to shell villa somalia from all angles and see what comes. Im checkin out till something happens 9n the ground.

Somalis are problematic people in general out of nowhere the 5 states release a joint statement calling for a meeting when hes on the ropes

At this point its better off to shell villa somalia from all angles and see what comes. Im checkin out till something happens 9n the ground.

what makes u think the 5 states won't release a statement calling on farmaajp to resign? I think they're just going for the kill now.

TekNiKo

VIP
what makes u think the 5 states won't release a statement calling on farmaajp to resign? I think they're just going for the kill now.
Why didnt condemn Farmaajo outright ? Why did they call for a meeting instead of declaring his decrees illegitimate?

Why didnt condemn Farmaajo outright ? Why did they call for a meeting instead of declaring his decrees illegitimate?
Because they cant in the name of all the FMS, they can only speak in their own capacity. No one is surprised PL/JL are mucarad. But the rest of the FMS would not agree to such a statement, which is why it is a neutral one.

Trending