All 5 FMS States respond to election impasse declare meeting in Garowe

cow

VIP

it does not matter what deni's spokesperson says what matters is what is on that letter and everything on the letter confirms that rooble is finished. what you have to understand is that all 5 have to agree and 3 of those guys are pro farmaajo and none of them are pro rooble.

so whatever comes out of the meeting, them not inviting Rooble who is suppose to be in charge of the election speaks volume.

don't forget it is President Farmaajo that gave rooble that power and the FMS then accepted and it is Farmaajo today that took away that power from Rooble and the FMS accepted it.

BYE BYE Rooble.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
it does not matter what deni's spokesperson says what matters is what is on that letter and everything on the letter confirms that rooble is finished. what you have to understand is that all 5 have to agree and 3 of those guys are pro farmaajo and none of them are pro rooble.

so whatever comes out of the meeting, them not inviting Rooble who is suppose to be in charge of the election speaks volume.

don't forget it is President Farmaajo that gave rooble that power and the FMS then accepted and it is Farmaajo today that took away that power from Rooble and the FMS accepted it.

BYE BYE Rooble.
Abdirahman Cabdishakuur is crying his friends have abadoned him Rooble wa ku dayey :pachah1:

Can you come with some intellectual response for once? I think when Deni betrayed Madasha and made upper house elections a free for all for FMS to conduct how they please was a devastating blow to Madasha.

What Deni didnt realise is Rooble himself has joined the ranks of Madasha and now Lower House elections are in jeapadory for him. Also if Farmaajo wins and replaces Rooble that would be devastating as well because Farmaajo will extend his term longer and further delay elections

Now he has shown his hand we shall see how it goes in the meeting and their press communique
So it all goes down to Hawiye vs Darood the Somalia's political fiasco plot is thickening can't wait to see the finale of this session

Said Deni will consolidate the backing of FMS and will eventually run and will be the new president.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Somalis are problematic people in general out of nowhere the 5 states release a joint statement calling for a meeting when hes on the ropes

At this point its better off to shell villa somalia from all angles and see what comes. Im checkin out till something happens 9n the ground.
Hawiyo actually thinking they can compete with Darood in politics was a foolish thought in the first place, even when you fight it will be for Darood interest, it just depends on which Darood we are talking about.

cow

VIP
Abdirahman Cabdishakuur is crying his friends have abadoned him Rooble wa ku dayey :pachah1:

southpark-lick-tears.gif

Hawiyo actually thinking they can compete with Darood in politics was a foolish thought in the first place, even when you fight it will be for Darood interest, it just depends on which Darood we are talking about.
Thinking and believing is one thing. You now that Somalia is Hawiye and Hawiye is Somalia. btw we dont compete with inferiors.

cow

VIP
fuk darod and fuk hawiye. Farmaajos biggest supporters guudlaawe/qoor qoor are hawiye and laftagreen is D&M. his biggest enemy deni and madoobe are darod

this war is between somalia and qaran dhumis

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
fuk darod and fuk hawiye. Farmaajos biggest supporters guudlaawe/qoor qoor are hawiye and laftagreen is D&M. his biggest enemy deni and madoobe are darod

this war is between somalia and qaran dhumis
I was not talking about Farmaajo, both him and Deni are actually weak, they are clearly against each other, but unlike Abdullahi Yusuf and Siad Barre they are not directly fighting each other. Its because they are both Ciyaal Xamar unlike the two greats before them.

But you are right Qaranka comes before Qabiil nonsense

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I was not talking about Farmaajo, both him and Deni are actually weak, they are clearly against each other, but unlike Abdullahi Yusuf and Siad Barre they are not directly fighting each other. Its because they are both Ciyaal Xamar unlike the two greats before them.

But you are right Qaranka comes before Qabiil nonsense
Wallahi Deni surprised me of course we know Madoobe is simply his gacanyare and do what he says. I was expecting him to lambast Farmaajo awood dhimis on Rooble and fully defend the submissive PM who did everything he asked in regards to elections

Deni is a very mysterious character

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You know hawiye is 400 years younger and ahead.
No I did not know that because its something you just pulled out of your ass, Darood, Dir and Hawiyo are same age according to folktales Darood married Dirs daughter and climbed on Hawiyos back, the story is talking about the low intelligence of Hawiyo.

What's this Daarood nonsense this flip-flopping child is peddling?

President Said Deni and all Puntites have one qabiil and it's called "promoting autonomy for all Somali States aka Federalism or Allah willing; Confederalism."

Siad Barre's orphans want to turn this into a clan conflict so they can hide under our shadow, get a life.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Wallahi Deni surprised me of course we know Madoobe is simply his gacanyare and do what he says. I was expecting him to lambast Farmaajo awood dhimis on Rooble and fully defend the submissive PM who did everything he asked in regards to elections

Deni is a very mysterious character
Its not a mystery he envies Farmaajo, but unlike the other qaran dumis he has a little more intelligence then them.

No I did not know that because its something you just pulled out of your ass, Darood, Dir and Hawiyo are same age according to folktales Darood married Dirs daughter and climbed on Hawiyos back, the story is talking about the low intelligence of Hawiyo.
xayawaan!! the sh darood guy(which is probably fake) is 900 years old she intermarried with the common ancestors of dir and Hawiye. Gorgaarte Hawiye on the other hand is 500 years old.

Trending