Exactly wallahi.She is a naive novice sxb take it easy on her, she doesn't know that exact place that bomb went off I visited not only more then 10x times but have family there and my father luckily escaped this bombing
Don't forget the fuel depot arson attack in cadaado after Farmaajo brought Amisom there
All these events have affected 80% HG the other 20% Abgaal. From bariire to jilib none of these are a coincidence sxb
If you add the multiple arson attacks against bakaarah to the mix, specific clans are being targeted here by the government, the chick is drunk on kheyre clan cool aid no need to respond to her while she is drugged
This specific attack they allowed it to happen because of the hatred they hold, they are not smart enough to orchestrate it nor plan it, this is the work of kheeyre, not a single bomb attack in any of his stronghold areas in xamar since he took office
What you said about embarrassing girl is obvious.