NEWS Ali Mohamed Gedi is against AU statement

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Is he really opposition though? He nearly always agrees with Farmajo so why would he be a candidate himself

The irony that you should say that lmao

A laangaab cidagaale nephew of Faysal Cali Waraabe talking about honorable former PM Geedi, such audacity, UCID leader is literally the towel of Muse Biixi and yet claims to be opposition

It's rare to find people who always stand for what they believes in regardless of the political pressure around them. I admire politicians like Geedi who are few and far between. :)

How can you admire a man who was a key collaborator for Ethiopian occupation forces committing gross human rights violations in Mogadishu which in turn kick started the terrorist plague ruining Somalia

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
How can you admire a man who was a key collaborator for Ethiopian occupation forces committing gross human rights violations in Mogadishu which in turn kick started the terrorist plague ruining Somalia

I don't have much knowledge on those occasions, I thought he was a prime minister for a short period of time. AUN to all the innocent people who lost their lives.

Southern Somalia was held by Islamists who ddeclared war on ethiopia by claiming Ogaden region publicly. They brought the war onto themselves.

Somalia is better off under a quasi secular government that we have now. Rules by diaspora not low IQ islamists.

Southern Somalia was held by Islamists who ddeclared war on ethiopia by claiming Ogaden region publicly. They brought the war onto themselves.

Somalia is better off under a quasi secular government that we have now. Rules by diaspora not low IQ islamists.
Moral of the story : Get the ogaden region when the world is occupied with another matter :diddyass:

Moral of the story : Get the ogaden region when the world is occupied with another matter :diddyass:
No the goal is to focus on industrializing Somalia, in the long term a strong economy in Somalia will garner us political and military power. War is useless for the next few decades.