Ali Khaliif does a U-turn on SL after arriving in Lascaanood

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets even worse. Many of your judges in the US at the federal level are getting old and that increases his number of potential appointments from 115 to potential 180-200 judges. Also the Supreme court is lost for a generation and he might get to appoint 2-3 more :susp:

I'm so glad I don't live in Trump-land :ahh:
:jcoleno:
:snoop:
:kendrickcry:
:mjcry:
200w.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're no different than waraabe he fabricate stories, you're delusional living in this facade that you've concocted in your heart that's from jealousy & envy to the point where you've lost the ability to think critically & rationally. It wasn't puntland against taleex, the prime minister of puntland who hails from taleex & dhulbhante soldiers from taleex against some of their people in taleex there was no other clans involved, it wasn't puntland against taleex.

You're no different than waraabe he fabricate stories, you're delusional living in this facade that you've concocted in your heart that's from jealousy & envy to the point where you've lost the ability to think critically & rationally.
:icon lol: Why would I envy PL?
I have my own state, military, navy, port & president.
Whatever you have, I have double.
m6sb1HH.gif

It wasn't puntland against taleex, the prime minister of puntland who hails from taleex & dhulbhante soldiers from taleex against some of their people in taleex there was no other clans involved, it wasn't puntland against taleex.
:mindblown:

On November 27 2013, Puntland Presidential Guard forces attacked a Khatumo delegation on their way to Taleh to attend the Khatumo III Conference. On November 28, 2013, Farole’s forces with over 50 Technicals and large trucks attacked the Capital of Khatumo State

:comeon:Even Khaatumo leaders, are telling you those forces took orders from Faroole.

Dr. Ali Isse
Chairman, Group of 11 (Khatumo Consultative Council)

Khatumo State of Somalia
http://www.wardheernews.com/tragedy-taleh/

:camby:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts