Ali Dawah vs Guy from the "Saved Sect"

Ali Dawah changes ideologies quicker than some fat kid eating cake. First he was some Alevi(a Shia minority sect found in Turkey), then he became an athiest, then he reverted back to Islam, and starting rolling with Dawah man who I think is also a Madkhali Salafi himself, now he changed and became more of a moderate Salafi.
:mindblown:

What the hell kind of reasoning is that?

He didn’t choose to be Alevi, that was his families religion.

Atheism was more rational than his previous religion

He became a Muslim, Alhamdulliah and ditched Dawahman when he started becoming a BTEC Alim

He’s going to where he believes is the most pleasing to Allah.

Sorry we aren’t as fortunate as you to be born in to the perfect madhab and perfect sect.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism

He became a Muslim, Alhamdulliah and ditched Dawahman when he started becoming a BTEC Alim

Sorry we aren’t as fortunate as you to be born in to the perfect madhab and perfect sect.
Loooooool

He’s an ikhwani akhi, as he openly spews creed of ikhwanul muslimeen. He’s also an absolute jahil when it comes to the religion, i’d pay anything to see him in an actual debate. Dawahman is Madkhali light, as he’s more moderate then shamsi and his fellow spub stooges. However, he shares the same general aqeedah as them unfortunately
Ali Dawah isn’t capable of having a debate. I think he should just stick to light stuff and try studying in the mean time. His knowledge isn’t all there, but his ability to pull those to Islam and educate non Muslims is not too bad.

He’s an ikhwani akhi, as he openly spews creed of ikhwanul muslimeen. He’s also an absolute jahil when it comes to the religion, i’d pay anything to see him in an actual debate. Dawahman is Madkhali light, as he’s more moderate then shamsi and his fellow spub stooges. However, he shares the same general aqeedah as them unfortunately

I personally don't care about both groups, the whole ikhwani vs Madkhali Salafi political debate is just stupid shit. You have to be retarded to follow both groups and their ideologies. One group defends the Saudi regime until death, and other group calls for a caliphate whilst believing in democracy at the same time.

All these man are using the deen for clout period.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism

I’m more entertained with the Shamsi vs Bro Haji beef. Those who have been beefing since LAST Ramadan.

:russ:
bro I’m shocked they actually went this long (...I think they’re still going at it LOL). Bro hajji is a clown to keep on going for this long, shamsi was completely destroyed after like the first 3 videos hajji made. At this rate this saga gunna be longer than the dragon ball Z freeza and cell sagas combined

I personally don't care about both groups, the whole ikhwani vs Madkhali Salafi political debate is just stupid shit. You have to be retarded to follow both groups and their ideologies. One group defends the Saudi regime until death, and other group calls for a caliphate whilst believing in democracy.

All these man are using the deen for clout period.
Seems like all of Speakers Corner is like a prison yard. Different factions beefing and chatting shit.

bro I’m shocked they actually went this long (...I think they’re still going at it LOL). Bro hajji is a clown to keep on going for this long, shamsi was completely destroyed after like the first 3 videos hajji made. At this rate this saga gunna be longer than the dragon ball Z freeza and cell sagas combined
Heres the answer to that

So basically he was a kafir, was still confused as hell even after he reverted. I wasn't born into the perfect sect or madhab. Ali Dawah is insane, and I am sorry that I talked bad about your boyfriend.

Seems like all of Speakers Corner is like a prison yard. Different factions beefing and chatting shit.

Speakers corner these days are just people who are on benefits, and have nothing better to do on a sunday. Its full of FOBs, criminals, terrorists, and maniacs all looking for a dick measuring contest.

So basically he was a kafir, was still confused as hell even after he reverted. I wasn't born into the perfect sect or madhab. Ali Dawah is insane, and I am sorry that I talked bad about your boyfriend.
Wallahi, some of you on this forum really don’t know how to argue or address points.

1) Abu Bakr was a kafir before he became a Muslim, Is that something to bring up to discredit him or any other Muslim?

2) Him growing closer to Allah would entail he let go or leave what gets in the way of that. If moving away from Dawah Man, who bad mouths his own teachers and is known for his harsh behaviour, then yes it’s better for him

3) We’re you a better Muslim 10 years ago than you are now? If the answer is yes than you’re admitting to going astray. There are those that struggle to become better Muslims

4) Accusing me being a khaanis for defending a Muslim is just showing how lowly your character is. Fix up and argue like a man and not like a child. I didn’t abuse you or bring up fake news. Address my points or move on.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
I don’t need to get approval from you madkhalis in which scholars I follow. You will surely declare them to be ahlul biddah when you find out they’re not the 5 or so sheikhs you hizbis cling to.

Hizbis?

Your ustaadh or shaykh is the takfiri khariji Ahmad musa Jibril, lets be serious

Trending

Latest posts