Ali Dawah vs Guy from the "Saved Sect"

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
@ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

If you´re a man then name your scholars and ustaadhs.

Khawarij shy away from naming their scholars because of the religious misguidance and Innovations promoted by them.

Shaykh Fawzaan (hafidhahuAllaah) states:

“These youth who have diverged away from the Salafi manhaj (methodology) in da’wah – did so because they were affected by these ideologies which came in from outside. As for the callers and the youth who remained keeping a link/attachment with their scholars, then they were not affected by such incoming ideologies. So these people – and all praise is for Allah – are upon steadfastness – just as their pious predecessors were.

Therefore the grounds for this division returns back to the da’wah based ideologies and methodologies conducted by suspicious and doubtful people – or people who are astray and desire the termination of this blessing in which we live within this country. This being by way of: peace and stability and ruling by way of the Sharee’ah and the abundant good of this country – that is not to be found in any other country. They desire to make divisions between us; and to draw our youth away and to remove the trust from our scholars – and thus at that time there will occur – and Allah’s refuge is sought – that which would not have a praiseworthy outcome…”

The Shaykh continues...

“I say: no one violates the honour of the upright scholars who are upon the truth except one of three types of people:

1. Either a hypocrite – whose hypocrisy is known.

2. Either a faasiq (evil-doer) who hates the scholars because they prohibit him from evil-doing.

3. Or either an astray hizbee who hates the scholars because they do not agree with him over his hizbiyyah (partisanship) and with his astray ideologies.”

[Al-Ijaabaat Al-Muhimmah fil Mashaakil Al-Mulimmah vol 1 p.29-30]

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
@ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

If you´re a man then name your scholars and ustaadhs.

Khawarij shy away from naming their scholars because of the religious misguidance and Innovations promoted by them.

Shaykh Fawzaan (hafidhahuAllaah) states:

“These youth who have diverged away from the Salafi manhaj (methodology) in da’wah – did so because they were affected by these ideologies which came in from outside. As for the callers and the youth who remained keeping a link/attachment with their scholars, then they were not affected by such incoming ideologies. So these people – and all praise is for Allah – are upon steadfastness – just as their pious predecessors were.

Therefore the grounds for this division returns back to the da’wah based ideologies and methodologies conducted by suspicious and doubtful people – or people who are astray and desire the termination of this blessing in which we live within this country. This being by way of: peace and stability and ruling by way of the Sharee’ah and the abundant good of this country – that is not to be found in any other country. They desire to make divisions between us; and to draw our youth away and to remove the trust from our scholars – and thus at that time there will occur – and Allah’s refuge is sought – that which would not have a praiseworthy outcome…”

The Shaykh continues...

“I say: no one violates the honour of the upright scholars who are upon the truth except one of three types of people:

1. Either a hypocrite – whose hypocrisy is known.

2. Either a faasiq (evil-doer) who hates the scholars because they prohibit him from evil-doing.

3. Or either an astray hizbee who hates the scholars because they do not agree with him over his hizbiyyah (partisanship) and with his astray ideologies.”

[Al-Ijaabaat Al-Muhimmah fil Mashaakil Al-Mulimmah vol 1 p.29-30]
Bro why you so pressed? Stop being a mad Madkhali and take a chill pill

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lets get back on topic.

the accusation in this video is Shamsi was talking shit about a brother named Essa that recently passed away and was known for his impeccable manners and taqwa. Even non Muslim praised him from Speakers Corner (and that’s tough to do). So know you can understand why Shamsi would be under fire after making comments about one who was loved by everyone in Speakers Corner.

I’m not sure if the assusation is true, so I won’t comment further on that.

The SPUB crazies are always chatting shit, so I’m not surprised their always in trouble. They have zero manners with fellow Muslims. Reminds me of how the Khawaraj paid for the non-Muslims pig that they killed and apologized but terrorized Muslim with no regrets.

Shaykh fawzan (alive) and the older shuyookh who died like ibn baaz, ibn jibreen and uthaymeen were under duress from the satanic saudi state. If they didn't comply with their rules they would imprison them.

Ali Dawah changes ideologies quicker than some fat kid eating cake. First he was some Alevi(a Shia minority sect found in Turkey), then he became an athiest, then he reverted back to Islam, and starting rolling with Dawah man who I think is also a Madkhali Salafi himself, now he changed and became more of a moderate Salafi.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Ali Dawah changes ideologies quicker than some fat kid eating cake. First he was some Alevi, then he became an athiest, then he reverted back to Islam, and starting rolling with Dawah man who I think is a Madkhali Salafi himself, now he changed and became more of a moderate Salafi.
He’s an ikhwani akhi, as he openly spews creed of ikhwanul muslimeen. He’s also an absolute jahil when it comes to the religion, i’d pay anything to see him in an actual debate. Dawahman is Madkhali light, as he’s more moderate then shamsi and his fellow spub stooges. However, he shares the same general aqeedah as them unfortunately

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Which scholars do you take knowlegde from akhi?
I don’t need to get approval from you madkhalis in which scholars I follow. You will surely declare them to be ahlul biddah when you find out they’re not the 5 or so sheikhs you hizbis cling to.

Trending

Latest posts