Ali Da'wah has officially attacked the twerking xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe his wife watched it Allahu Allam.

Wife to Ali: Babes there are 2 somali girls twerking in a twitter vid, one is wearing hijab

Ali: I'll @ her on twitter and advise the poor misguided soul. Inshallah she finds light

Wife: Thanks babe, i always knews you were a honourable man who hates to see others misguided or succumbing to evil.

Seems like a legit marriage :ehh:

:drakekidding:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Ali Da'wah came like:superman:to save the ummah.

I knew it :mjlol:. Next step is to make a youtube video kkkkk.

"Another hijabi twerking. Time to make money ehhm i mean educate them for the sake of allah":dabcasar:
This dhegcas waa rageedi enjoin good and forbid evil is the Islamic way:salute:

Why is this "scholar" watching a fellow Muslimah "twerk" :dabcasar:

Isn't he supposed to lower his gaze :dabcasar:

Twerking 101 according to e-sheikh/YouTube money sheikh:

*Without hijab*

c48.jpg

*With hijab*

2f4.jpg

Everyone can we please gather together and make a collective prayer for the SOMALI family that stopped their daughter from marrying this man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wait, there's gonna be another 30 min video with this girl crying and apologizing. :drakekidding::comeon: He needs to get himself a life and stop attacking random teenagers online.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Let women do what they please I wouldn't give a shit what bowel content spews from thus guys mouth, it's a free world do what you please. Don't let this party pooper stop you from enjoying music, dancing and practicing poetry.

I don't understand why most of yous hate him so much. Well, I understand why the atheists hate him, but can the Muslims please explain themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending