Ali Da'wah has officially attacked the twerking xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

Ali Da'wah came like:superman:to save the ummah.

I knew it :mjlol:. Next step is to make a youtube video kkkkk.

"Another hijabi twerking. Time to make money ehhm i mean educate them for the sake of allah":dabcasar:

Last edited:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_3848.JPG
Who predicted this in the previous thread? :chrisfreshhah:

Just waiting for the video :russ:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That girls makeup looks straight up like a mask.

The cake face instagram makeup has gone full circle and she looks like a fob on her wedding night.

At least the fobs do this kinda makeup at night for special occasions. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Bohol

VIP
Who is this Ali Dawah, is he the same as Khalid Sidiq guy who made the video about the halal lesbian wannabe chick?

Ali Dawah is a funny guy he used to be an Alevi (Shia) but he calls himself a revert because he considers them kuffar :drakelaugh:

Why are you assuming he watched it? Not everyone is a saqajaan like you.

He probably did

He said would you dance like that onfront of the prophet.?

The use of the word that may be a indication he knew the way they were dancing. How would he know the way they were dancing? For all he knows they may be doing dhaanto. So he must have checked to see if they were dancing like that.

God knows. Im guessing he watched it from the way he spoke :ohno:

2pac you know :pachah1:

This guys a comedian

That's the typical argument of the low life's whenever they do something despicable openly and try to normalise it.

He completely demolished it with a simple joke instead of breaking out the Quran and Sunnah on them. :lolbron:

He probably did

He said would you dance like that onfront of the prophet.?

The use of the word that may be a indication he knew the way they were dancing. How would he know the way they were dancing? For all he knows they may be doing dhaanto. So he must have checked to see if they were dancing like that.

God knows. Im guessing he watched it from the way he spoke :ohno:

Okay fair enough but I would assume the people who informed him of this video told him what was wrong with it in order for him to go and give them naseeha.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Okay fair enough but I would assume the people who informed him of this video told him what was wrong with it in order for him to go and give them naseeha.
You are @Iftiin sxb :mjlol:
At least make an effort to look like a different user walaal :russ:
You even have a tiger in your profile picture just like your last nigis :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending