Ali Beysteins do devil dance for Christchurch victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra can you give us a description of what @AussieHustler looks like? Use your basra senses. I trust your judgement...

OK...Aussie comes off as a twin brother of Rkelly. Not particularly alpha or manly, but u know, dorky & a gentleman. Sensitive type. Possibly wears reading glass. A fan of Game of Thrones. The type that enjoys recreative sumo wrestling. Not that he is fat like the sumo wrestlers but he used to be. He is not tall nor short, but good Somali small bone height that is desirable. He probably used to pee in his bed until age 9 but dont say how I know that. He is decent, humane, a mama's boy & certainly a catch for a lucky girl. (or boy)

Muji

VIP
OK...Aussie comes off as a twin brother of Rkelly. Not particularly alpha or manly, but u know, dorky & a gentleman. Sensitive type. Possibly wears reading glass. A fan of Game of Thrones. The type that enjoys recreative sumo wrestling. Not that he is fat like the sumo wrestling but he used to be. He is not tall nor short, but good Somali small bone height that is desirable. He probably used to pee in his bed until age 9 but dont say how I know that. He is decent, humane, a mama's boy & certainly a catch for a lucky girl. (or boy)
what about downstairs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what about downstairs

Hhhmmmm Downstairs. Well like I said...he is a decent, gentlemanly guy who is not Alpha. When I envision a man that way, my imaginations doesn't go past the below stomach, down to gu.s department. So no comment.

PS if it helps Rkelly gus is not that bad either, but his gossipy, sensitive nature will not induce me to the bedroom. (no matter how many times he will hold his hips & say to me Waan kugu Caasaya) I like bad boys who are r willing to die in gun shot fight. I know, I am messed up! :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
One leg is in Antartica and the other is soon to be air-lifted to space by Virgin Galactic. Take a seat and watch.

Fake made-up story. Only idiots and @knowles haters will believe it.

@Knowles these reports are dropping your mehr stock with Faraaxs.:holeup:
Are you ok settling for the masjid convert circuit?:hmm:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow, the dance is super cool and it's absolutely an honor that the indigenous community came out and performed it to pay their respect all the victims that were murdered. Mashallah, this is the apitome of humanity. This definitely made my night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending