SIYAASI
VIP
Its a nice gesture, but damn
imagine your whole culture being a series of xoolo noises:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Xalimos we have a moral obligation to convert these hunk men into Islam.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
They have a strong culture and Somalis should follow them.
ahaha strong culture their cultures as strong as a AIDS patients immune system they don’t even speak their native tongue and call their homeland a English name “new Zealand” they’re treated like second class citizens in their native country so they know a couple of war rituals :mjlaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
ahaha strong culture their cultures as strong as a AIDS patients immune system they don’t even speak their native tongue and call their homeland a English name “new Zealand” they’re treated like second class citizens in their native country so they know a couple of war rituals :mjlaugh:

Nigga, Somalis are no better. The 2nd generation of Somalis in the West can't even speak Somali properly, our country is the Far West and we are still fighting each other over Clans and shit like that.

These people at least have a culture, they can keep it by still practising it. They know their ancestors, unlike Somalis who claim to be Arabs and they are proud of their jungle ancestors.
Any question?

Man I've always loved when they did this.It's a pre-match tradition for them.

When they do it in Rugby** Matches against the opposing team, you can feel the emotion.

What do you know about the Kamate Kamate. I've always felt like they did this as a show of their culture (Maori) and how they kept it, as well as getting into the zone to play the game and prepare for war, cos Rugby is a manly game.

What do you US xoolos know about rugby, when these kiwis play against The Welsh, Irish, french in rugby. Go watch the Superbowl.
:childplease::camby:

Rugby isn't none of that sissy American football shit where they play with so much padding.
:comeon:

**For the US xoolo on here, rugby is a sport that men play.

Last edited:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Nigga, Somalis are no better. The 2nd generation of Somalis in the West can't even speak Somali properly, our country is the Far West and we are still fighting each other over Clans and shit like that.

These people at least have a culture, they can keep it by still practising it. They know their ancestors, unlike Somalis who claim to be Arabs and they are proud of their jungle ancestors.
Any question?
Thank goodness I’m a noble geeljire like all true geeljire I’m not bruised emotionally so easily (being serious Somali culture isn’t to bad of a shape besides all the Arabic founder bs most Somalis can name a good 10 ancestors off the top of their heads can a Maori do that? It’s a sad case of colonialism but their culture has been so thoroughly diluted the only time it’s used is by the NZ whites for national sports

Why am I surprised a yank is calling the Maori "Cali beesteens" and calling their cultural dance "devil".
:wtfdis:

These people aren't taught geography in their schools.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

Ask a Somali in the west to perform one of their cultural dances like Jaandheer, Wilisaqo, Saylaci etc Niggas will be like "dafuq is that".

*Slaps forehead*.

These people ain't going to uphold no dhaqan in 30 years time.
:bell::tocry:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You should ask somali men to convert them cos xalimos "convert" niggas who take the shahada for the pussy and go back to being kafirs once they get what they want

Somali men convert these hunk men? What?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes?? Can they not give dawah? Somali brothers have a high success rate in that department

Sweety my joke was directed at the attractiveness of the men. But I guess u iz a Sheikh in a mission. Preach away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending