Ali Banat died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
And who diagnosed him with the cancer that eventually killed him? Allah or the “Ummah”? I bet he would have tried voodoo if he knew it would be a positive prognosis. His charity was donated to by all individuals and also, it’s an insult to all those (non-Muslims) who generously contributed to Somalis in despair during the droughts. I saw white primary school students door knocking for them. Anyway, R.I.P.

@Duchess This toxic gaal called @AussieHustler is polluting this positive and sad thread. Could you please delete his comments and warn him not to do this again?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
remember him when he had short months to live it was very sad to see him in poor health. May Allah (swa) grant him jannah al firdaus inshallah he did a lot of righteous deeds that changed people's lives at a short space of time

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
yh this video when it came out really touched me. Look at his wealth and he gave it up when he saw it's useless in the afterlife

The next video is distressing so watch on your accord. He thought he was going to die but he didnt

AUN passing in the blessed month of ramadhan

@Duchess This toxic gaal called @AussieHustler is polluting this positive and sad thread. Could you please delete his comments and warn him not to do this again?

Factz

The clannist Muslim, what negative comment did I make my post to be deleted? I corrected your mythology with facts. I didn’t insult and nor demeaned the deceased person. If he was a Somali and not from your clan, you would’ve been the first to criticise him.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz

The clannist Muslim, what negative comment did I make my post to be deleted? I corrected your mythology with facts. I didn’t insult and nor demeaned the deceased person. If he was a Somali and not from your clan, you would’ve been the first to criticise him.

You didn't correct shit. The only mythology is your disgusting existence. Always bringing negativity when it's Islamic related. Do us a favour, if you hate our religion so much then STFU and don't talk about it.

yh this video when it came out really touched me. Look at his wealth and he gave it up when he saw it's useless in the afterlife

The next video is distressing so watch on your accord. He thought he was going to die but he didnt

AUN passing in the blessed month of ramadhan

he got shot?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Factz

Be honest though, there was no need for it.
Theological debates have their own place, you've brought this up for no reason.
The blame is yours only. Own it.

You didn't correct shit. The only mythology is your disgusting existence. Always bringing negativity when it's Islamic related. Do us a favour, if you hate our religion so much then STFU and don't talk about it.

Factz

How about if you become a genuine Muslim and cease the clan hatred?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz

How about if you become a genuine Muslim and cease the clan hatred?

Stop diverting the topic after I exposed you. Don't pollute positive threads again with your bullshit and don't derail this thread. P.S, I'm not a tribalist so you're talking about someone else.

Be honest though, there was no need for it.
Theological debates have their own place, you've brought this up for no reason.
The blame is yours only. Own it.

Gadiid

You’ve to admit that my post corrected false and dishonest claims made and I didn’t insult the deceased.

Stop diverting the topic after I exposed you. Don't pollute positive threads again with your bullshit and don't derail this thread. P.S, I'm not a tribalist so you're talking about someone else.

Yep, someone else. Gee, you must have a dual personality.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Gadiid

You’ve to admit that my post corrected false and dishonest claims made and I didn’t insult the deceased.

It's not about insulting the dead, it's the snarky dig at religion that wasn't welcome.
All I'm telling you is there's a time and place, would you go to a Muslim's funeral and tell all the Muslims there what you think about Allah and how Islam sucks?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Insecure gaals are pathetic :bell:

anyways AUN to Ali Banat he did great work with the time he had and made good use with his platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending