Ali Banat died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
May Allah grant him jannatul firdaus he died in the blessed month of Ramadan.

I just deeped it. The doctor gave Ali Banat 7 months to live. Allah gave Ali Banat 3 years to live and at the same time took him away on the blessed month of Ramadan whilst the gates of jahannam is closed subhanallah. I got goose bumps.

I met him, he has a project called MATW (muslims around the world) charity project. He built houses and aoartments for miskeen and faqiir for muslim in africa.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Ameen.

In the small time he had after finding out his fate he's done amazing work and has been a great influence for a good amount of Muslim youth.
I'm confident that he will be more than fine in the afterlife, many blessings await him. Alx.

And who diagnosed him with the cancer that eventually killed him? Allah or the “Ummah”? I bet he would have tried voodoo if he knew it would be a positive prognosis. His charity was donated to by all individuals and also, it’s an insult to all those (non-Muslims) who generously contributed to Somalis in despair during the droughts. I saw white primary school students door knocking for them. Anyway, R.I.P.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
And who diagnosed him with the cancer that eventually killed him? Allah or the “Ummah”? I bet he would have tried voodoo if he knew it would be a positive prognosis. His charity was donated to by all individuals and also, it’s an insult to all those (non-Muslims) who generously contributed to Somalis in despair during the droughts. I saw white primary school students door knocking for them. Anyway, R.I.P.

The gall..

Don't turn this into some toxic religious back and forth because you have beef with Islam..
Appreciate those of any faith(or lack of) doing good works for mankind.
But this topic isn't about that, it's about Ali Banat and what he did with the time he had left.
So we fellow Muslims are giving our respects to him as we should.

Lack of respect...

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

You Atheists so classless yaahuu!

The charity is called 'Muslims Around The World', therefore it's not crazy to assume that the lion share of the donations came from Muslims. Just say your RIP or whatever and bounce man. Stop trying to turn the thread into some theological debate or a pissing contest of who donated what.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The gall..

Don't turn this into some toxic religious back and forth because you have beef with Islam..
Appreciate those of any faith(or lack of) doing good works for mankind.
But this topic isn't about that, it's about Ali Banat and what he did with the time he had left.
So we fellow Muslims are giving our respects to him as we should.

Lack of respect...

They just can't help it sxb. Every AUN they see is triggering them.

Status
Not open for further replies.