Algerian president says Libya could become the new Somalia

Right.
If it wasn't for SL and PL somalidiids triggered leaders Somalia would still be a peaceful country.
After the 77 war Abdullahi Yusuf allied with the same ethiopians he fought against. What a traitor.
It was Siad Barre that did it. I don't see how you can blame people as far removed from the capital as Somaliland. Hell even Puntland is sufficiently secluded

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
It was Siad Barre that did it. I don't see how you can blame people as far removed from the capital as Somaliland. Hell even Puntland is sufficiently secluded
Wasnt u who sided with habesha n start blasting ak-47 in somalia then yall got payback to till this day yall crying ciyaal wasan

Som

VIP
Really bro? SSDF and SNM leadership started their wicked rebellion as son as we lost in Ogaden. Instead of helping the country they destoryed it.

Really bro? SSDF and SNM leadership started their wicked rebellion as son as we lost in Ogaden. Instead of helping the country they destoryed it.
It was originally a unionist organization but then switched to secessionist later on. It was justified too, all of it

Som

VIP
It was originally a unionist organization but then switched to secessionist later on. It was justified too, all of it
Yes they switched to separatism because they knew could never rule all of somalia so they preferred separating with their clan tuulos and rule there.
Honestly if SSDF, USC or SNM took all of Somalia from Siad and established a functioning government I wouldn't be so much against them.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Yes they switched to separatism because they knew could never rule all of somalia so they preferred separating with their clan tuulos and rule there.
Honestly if SSDF, USC or SNM took all of Somalia from Siad and established a functioning government I wouldn't be so much against them.
I dont care which one rules somalia as long the ppl can live peacefully

The question is when does Benghazi declare independence and lobby the international community for a U.N seat. I hope Benghazi does not wait 30 years.
:hmm:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Right.
If it wasn't for SL and PL somalidiids triggered leaders Somalia would still be a peaceful country.
After the 77 war Abdullahi Yusuf allied with the same ethiopians he fought against. What a traitor.
The biggest traitor in SomaliWeyne history is Siad Barre by a country mile. Put it this way if wasn’t for his actions Somalia would be one country

I honestly believe that if SSDF or SNM captured Xamar instead of USC then Somalia would have been a much better place today.

Trending

Latest posts