Mooryaan thanks for making Somalia into a joke

1593976639321.png

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
i love how somalia is like a go-to reference point for a failed state

:mjlol:

I saw this on arabic twitter. What made me happy was the somali dudes defending somalia and attacking anyone who dared say bs. One libyan dude actually tried to tell us that libya has a strategic position, oil and gas while somalia has none of those.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Our situation and experience should always serve an example to other countries out there that division and clan politics leads nothing but destruction. We have come a long way and made so much progress, and that will always give hope to others that it’s never over :)

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I saw this on arabic twitter. What made me happy was the somali dudes defending somalia and attacking anyone who dared say bs. One libyan dude actually tried to tell us that libya has a strategic position, oil and gas while somalia has none of those.
We have oil, gas, uranium and a strategic location that Lisbyan doesn’t know what he’s talking about

I remember when the Libya issue started and Gadafi was in power.
I saw this Libyan guy and I told him not to support the over throw of Gadafi( to me he was evil regardless).I told him you folks will become like Somalia.The guy went into bragging mode and said we are Libyans and we are educated we will not turn into Somalia.Then today slowly you see it has become the Somalia of 1991.

People think they are smart.

u dumb nigga
u dont even know that it was B*nanis who started the whole rebellion by going to Ethiopia as the b*tch they are
Who was the group that captured Xamar after the dictator was removed?
Which group of Somalis is known for Mooryanism iyo isbaaro iyo bililiqsi?
Which group of Somalis have had constant war during the last 30 years?
Which group of Somalis can't stand on their own without foreign mercenaries protecting them from their own cousins?
I know it is not Puntlanders.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Who was the group that captured Xamar after the dictator was removed?
Which group of Somalis is known for Mooryanism iyo isbaaro iyo bililiqsi?
Which group of Somalis have had constant war during the last 30 years?
Which group of Somalis can't stand on their own without foreign mercenaries protecting them from their own cousins?
I know it is not Puntlanders.

which group invited Xabashis

That L is for B*nanis

Trending

Latest posts